8, 7, 6... count down for Christmas...

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dreamteam

8, 7, 6... count down for Christmas...

Post by dreamteam »

Hi all,

after a while of absence we're finally back. No special reason, we simply didn't have enough time... :( So here we are with some pics to sweeten your waiting for Christmas. :) Enjoy!

Sarah & Leon

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
soiled spike stilettos

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

:wink: really love that 1st pic, and the rest are great too, as it is always great to see a sexy gal in muddy spike heel boots/sandals/pumps.
woody

Post by woody »

Sarah,

Has anyone told you that you have GREAT looking legs? I've noticed you've trimmed your figure; it is all that exercise you've been getting making videos for us?

I love it when you wear over the knee boots fashion boots in the mud, especially those black ones.

I've always wondered what you like most about walking and sinking in deep, sloppy mud?

Have you ever come home from one of your expeditions and just let the mud dry hard on your boots? It would be nice to see some pictures.

Keep up the great work!

Woody
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

Thanks for your nice comment, soiled spike stilettos.

wishing you a Merry Christmas,

Sarah
www.bootpassion.com
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

Hi Woody,

I haven't been in the gym for a while so you may be right, it's possibly the result of a number of exhaustive mud sessions... :) Thanks for the compliment.

Not sure whether I have pics with dried mud. I'll bear your idea in mind anyway.

Merry Christmas,

Sarah
www.bootpassion.com