U Tube....look at this

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messymercedes

U Tube....look at this

Post by messymercedes »

Only Happy when Messy
http://messymercedes.net
woody

Post by woody »

Cede,

When are we going to get to see video of YOUR muddy adventures? I would like to hear the sounds when you are struggling to get your boots out of the mud!

Woody
hotboots

GREAT BOOTS!

Post by hotboots »

Merecedes, would ever consider destroying your broken boots and heels in the fire pit? Your teasers and pictures are fabulous.!

hotboots :twisted:
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Great vid nice fine another inc on the heel would have been perfect

Me
mudheels

Post by mudheels »

That is a really good find. though i'm not sure what the little "dance" type thing was from minute :59 through 1:27 was though.. still cool though as she does almost bury them in the mud at 2:59!!
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

mercedes... you should do some light-mud walking in a pair of your heels :)
soiled spike stilettos

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

yes the wife & i agree its about time we saw trailers of messymercedes all dolled up walking through some ankle deep sloppy mud wearing her sexy spike heel stilettos, boots/sandals/pumps.