Leather buckle shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

Post by Thys »

Yay!!

Welcome home!!! :D

I thought with "cream" you meant the colour of the shoes. In hindsight, the plastic was a dead give-a-way. Hahaha!! Nice!!!

How did they held up? Did they survive relatively well?
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thys wrote:Yay!!

Welcome home!!! :D

I thought with "cream" you meant the colour of the shoes. In hindsight, the plastic was a dead give-a-way. Hahaha!! Nice!!!

How did they held up? Did they survive relatively well?

Yes they held up very well. Cleaned up a treat. The buckle was already broken on the right shoe but otherwise all good.
bill2blues

Post by bill2blues »

:) welcome back!!! Great to see you home again. great vids!!
love to be wet
Susan

Thanks

Post by Susan »

bill2blues wrote::) welcome back!!! Great to see you home again. great vids!!

Thanks very much. I am aiming to upload another messy video today if at all possible. I'll post links here if successful, failing that the videos will appear during the coming week.

The shoes that will be used in this video will be those pictured below...

The shoes are by Faith and are a light pink. The uppers are leather and have been distressed by the manufacturer.

Sue.