UK Wet & Messy Female Needs Your Help

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Randy Raz

UK Wet & Messy Female Needs Your Help

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys
OK my yes this is my first post, and yes I have just joined.. But I need your help !!
I need to get wet and messy in my huge collection of boots and shoes, what I for is a guy or guys who can help me out !! ... do you have a pool, shower room or another great location for some fun and piccys... you can join in or just help/watch...
message me or email and I will get back to you... this is a geniune offer , not some silly spam/wind up
Luv Randy Raz
http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/photos.htm
nealster

Post by nealster »

Cough :shock:

Well, having seen those collection of boots I would offer myself and my bathroom only my dear mrs may have something to say about it :lol:
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

nealster

well maybe she would like to join in as well.... u never know :D

Luv Raz

and yes I love my boots
wet_broekie

Post by wet_broekie »

if I would offer you a bathroom could I pee and sheet on and in your boots?
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Would you consider travelling to Canada?
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys, sorry nooooo while i am happy to get messy and wet , I am not into any toilet stuff. so no pee and sheet....
Canada might be just a tad too far for me to travel, again sorry,luv Raz
shoe soles

Post by shoe soles »

smash up some foods :D