UK Wet & Messy Female Needs Your Help

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi, yep i could go with foods, but still looking for someone and somewhere to get ,wet, messy and have some naughty boot fun, , Luv Raz
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

Would France be too far to travel? This lady, http://www.marjoriewet.net, has a big outdoor pool and shower, a hot tub, and a big bath tub and indoor shower. Check out the first photo set for some awesome shots of her swimming in her boots (underwater, too; booted swimming in a couple of other sets also). She also has lady friends join her sometimes, so she might be open to a visit. What do you think?
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi There, noo France is fine by me.. I often travel to the south of france to Cap dage for some naughty fun!!... and have stayed in the nice area many times with site members of mine.. I will drop her a line sometime.. Luv Randy Raz
ps ,,, new wet pics on my site

http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/photos.htm

and more on friday
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

Glad to hear it Raz. Hope Marjorie is agreeable to a team-up. It would be awesome to see the two of you enjoying a clothed and booted swim in her pool and showering off after. If I may make a suggestion: the red high-heeled boots in the lower left of your photo above would look fantastic (Are they knee-highs? Can't tell.); second choice is the red and white cowgirl pair behind you. Matched with a nice outfit, of course. ;) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
britishboy

Post by britishboy »

Raz Im only 8 miles away from you! Cant offer a huge pool or shower room Im afraid but if you ever need a slave for the day, or weekend do let me know....

30, single and have to stay in shape for my part time work (emergency services)
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi BB

I have sent you a pm , Luv Raz