Web site update (pic in)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Web site update (pic in)

Post by shred »

Shred
gun89

Post by gun89 »

great pics! She has so beautiful legs. Her brown heels are very Sexy. What's she planing to do next with the heels? Are these brown pumps are the same pair as the one shown on Galleries page 8? I look forward to see more of the rest!
gun89
shred

Post by shred »

Hi Gun,

These are the same make and model as the shoes in that pictures you are referring to, but it is another pair. The pair in the picture was destroyed in the series "Shoes short life". I don't quite recall what happened with this pair, most likely we cut them up. My wife wears down numerous pairs of these pumps in various colours, most of them black, brown and navy. Usually she wears them for a few weeks public, and then we use them in abuse sessions.

Shred
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

did she wade right into the water in them :twisted:
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
shred

Post by shred »

Yes, she went ankle deep into the water, but unfortunately there were no nice pictures of that which were good for publishing. The picture below is the best I got.

Shred
gun89

Post by gun89 »

very nice splashing, I wonder how is she going to destroy these poor lovely brown heels. I'm Looking forward to see more of abuse.
gun89