White PVC Thigh High Stiletto Boots - PART 2

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HotSweetFeet

White PVC Thigh High Stiletto Boots - PART 2

Post by HotSweetFeet »

Hi,

Here are some pics from the latest update! I have just added PART 2 of 4 movies featuring these gorgeous PVC boots! I really enjoyed my time in the mud with these so i hope you do to!!

You can get the movie here http://www.hotsweetfeet.com/product.asp?P_ID=458

Love Sophia xx

HotSweetFeet

Post by HotSweetFeet »

Hi,

Has anyone got any ideas for the final video with these boots?? i want to do something really special!!

let me know!!

Sophia x
gluedinthighhighboots

Post by gluedinthighhighboots »

How about gluing them to the floor on your feet or to your feet and trying to get them loose?? Do it using some really strong epoxy if we're lucky it'll probably pull the stiletto heel loose slightly and or some soluable glue thats easy to get the boot off using the prescribed method without hurting your foot. 8) :D

Just a suggestion, "getting stuck or stuck in boots" is not commonly seen.

Regards,
Gluedinthighhighboots
"My Thigh High Boots Are Stuck In Superglue!"
HotSweetFeet

Post by HotSweetFeet »

Hmm thats an interesting idea.. and not something i have done before! I will think about it, have to admit the idea does excite me!!

Sophia x
mof

Post by mof »

Oh yes, glue them on the floor and at the end try to break off the heels :twisted:

cu,
mof
phil.z.boots

I'm back!

Post by phil.z.boots »

Hi Sophia
Back online again, and look what I've been missing. Only the fantastic white thigh boots. Special request is to see them dissapearing completely and flooding in the deep hole, jumping off the ledge works fantastic for me. Lots of action of the tops disappearing and emerging from the muddy waters. Wading and flooding in a pool or lake is fantastic too.
Cheers
Phil XX
HotSweetFeet

Post by HotSweetFeet »

Hi Phil,

I can assure you i have some treats in store.. there are two more movies to come with these boots, and i guarantee the mud goes over the top, i am sure you will enjoy very much so keep your eyes peeled!

Sophia x