another try.

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

Re: help

Post by mudcole »

GiantBoot wrote:i haven`t read other replies but what I noticed is - you said that you tried to upload it directly from your digital camera.. I think you first have to coppy your files / pictures etc. to your computer and then coppy it from your disc - because pictures need to have permanent link from where they can upload to be seen for others who wants to watch them..
For example if you would change their location on disc in future they couldn`t be seen from that page anymore.. Hope I helped you.

you've confused me....
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

GiantBoot wrote:i haven`t read other replies but what I noticed is - you said that you tried to upload it directly from your digital camera.. I think you first have to coppy your files / pictures etc. to your computer and then coppy it from your disc - because pictures need to have permanent link from where they can upload to be seen for others who wants to watch them..
For example if you would change their location on disc in future they couldn`t be seen from that page anymore.. Hope I helped you.

THIS REPLY IS ONLY FOR GIANTBOOT

That is wrong...

you do not need a "permanant link" to the photographs on your computer...and they can indeed be uploaded from a digital camera.

and if what your saying was true then no one would get to see all the pictures, all of the time...because your making the persons computer a server whereby the images are resourced from

eg. 121.42.54.23/c/user/mydocuments/images/picturename.jpg
the CYAN text defines the computers IP address (or unique idenifyer) and
the RED text defines where the picture is on that computer

Whats actually happening to the picutre is...that its getting UPLOADED on to the wethighheels.com webserver meaning that we can view it all of the time... in a sence taking a copy of the file and putting it onto another computer that is permanantly connected to the internet.
GiantBoot

Post by GiantBoot »

bigj3650 wrote:

THIS REPLY IS ONLY FOR GIANTBOOT

That is wrong...

you do not need a "permanant link" to the photographs on your computer...and they can indeed be uploaded from a digital camera.

and if what your saying was true then no one would get to see all the pictures, all of the time...because your making the persons computer a server whereby the images are resourced from

eg. 121.42.54.23/c/user/mydocuments/images/picturename.jpg
the CYAN text defines the computers IP address (or unique idenifyer) and
the RED text defines where the picture is on that computer

Whats actually happening to the picutre is...that its getting UPLOADED on to the wethighheels.com webserver meaning that we can view it all of the time... in a sence taking a copy of the file and putting it onto another computer that is permanantly connected to the internet.

OK, I didn`t know that. I just tried to help.. In some other pages the protocol is as I described in last reply so I assumed here is the same.
Then you try to help him upload his pictures..
soiled spike stilettos

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

trying again

soiled spike stilettos

2nd try
soiled spike stilettos

3rd try
soiled spike stilettos

one more for good measure, i think we finally got it sussed,
thanks to those who helped us especially mudcole.