turned on when wet

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

eagle_ica

turned on when wet

Post by eagle_ica »

Well, this being my first post, I am hoping this series of pics gives someone else the feelings that I get while indulging in this, my favorite sport. Also, I wish there was a young lady with the same interest to get better pics than I was able to get. It is a series of shots while walking through a woods that is frequented by ATV's and have left their tracks that fill with water in the winter and spring. Right now, the water level is low and the first photo was taken from the pond bed that would normally be up to my knees and is now dry. The last shot was a spot that looked like shallow mud and took me up to my knees in mud the consistency of whipped cream. Enjoy and I hope things go through ok. Image