Ideas/suggestions for successful muddy boot trip

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

boots_in_2_deep

Re: Ideas/suggestions for successful muddy boot trip

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Glad to hear it went so well... i agree, using a camera flash might cause someone passing by to have an accident, so I would not attempt that. Hope you get an opportunity when it is daytime so you can take some non-flash pictures or video. I'll be looking for your story!
boots_in_2_deep
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Glad to hear you had a fun time and all went well Ambizzle! Can't wait to see the pictures and story! Muddy Christmas!
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Sorry everyone, but the story is taking some time to do. A number of times I've submitted it on the WAM archive and it keeps saying I have to log in, something I have to do before I can even begin writing... :?

It may have something to do with session cookies and my PC, so I'll look into it.

P.S: I'm writing it in 2 parts, so I know whether I've done a good enough job before submitting the second part. And so if it is good enough, I can keep you all in suspense. :D
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Right, the first part has been submitted, and I'm waiting for approval. I'll post the link as soon as it's ready.

The images are going to take a little longer; trying to take photos of some very muddy boots without arousing my parent's attention is difficult when they won't be leaving the house at all for the next few days...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Why not copy and paste it here too?