(13th update) Modeling my own shoes collection

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (10th update) Modeling my own shoes collection

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Aldo Spitgutz. The first black patent high heels I purchased. This pair wasn't shown in the "official" Aldo collection in 2008. This pair was exclusive to Aldo Outlet and Aldo Clearance store. So, to get this pair, you need to go to an Aldo Outlet or Clearance store.
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Aldo Spitgutz
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (11th update) Modeling my own shoes collection

Call It Spring Juana : One of the first pair of high heels I purchased. I purchased this pair in order to abuse them, but I never do it.
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Call It Spring Juana
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Thanks for taking the time to list all these photos. It is a big job. I started to do the same with my collection, but with around 150 pairs at the moment, it is a big task! You have some truly sexy shoes and great legs. You may need to change your user name though. LP&G&A!!
PS. When I used to live in Canada, I used to love going to the Aldo outlet store near my home. Such sexy shoes and at such amazing prices! You could afford to buy two pairs of each sometimes...one pair to wear and enjoy, and one pair to destroy!
love_prada_and_gucci

shoo-bay wrote:Thanks for taking the time to list all these photos. It is a big job. I started to do the same with my collection, but with around 150 pairs at the moment, it is a big task! You have some truly sexy shoes and great legs. You may need to change your user name though. LP&G&A!!
PS. When I used to live in Canada, I used to love going to the Aldo outlet store near my home. Such sexy shoes and at such amazing prices! You could afford to buy two pairs of each sometimes...one pair to wear and enjoy, and one pair to destroy!
Thank you very much Shoo-Bay :) Yes, taking pictures of every single pair of shoes I own is really a big challenge. I still have about 20-30 pairs not shown here. I plan to purchase two others pairs. So, my collection still growing :)

And yes! Aldo Outlet have amazing shoes (with an amazing price too). Right now, Call It Spring (Aldo Sub-Company) have a nice selection. I plan to purchase two pairs and abuse one of them.
love_prada_and_gucci

Call It Spring - Pointed toes flats with kitten heels. I seriously don't remember the model name, because my sister-in-law throw the box in the garbage when she discovered my high heels collection. (She wanted to create more room for my collection... Argh! I always keep shoes in their original boxes! Argh!). I tried to recover the name on the Internet Archive, but the original website of Spring shoes (now Call it Spring) is offline (previously, Call it Spring / Spring brand was Transit).

(Update : I found the name : Laurenzina)
Call It Spring - Laurenzina
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
love_prada_and_gucci

Call It Spring Jubic - Nice shoes, but I'm sure this pair will fall apart very soon. Both heels are slack. I don't trust this pair at all.
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Call It Spring - Jubic
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
love_prada_and_gucci

Re: (12th update) Modeling my own shoes collection

Aldo Guillemina - A classic pair of pumps. Was very popular around 2005-2006. Were available in many colors (over 10). I purchased the black leather version. I can wear this pair only if I wear pantyhose or stocking on.
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Aldo Guillemina
Last edited by love_prada_and_gucci on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.