Candids from New Year's party.

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Candids from New Year's party.

Post by Wetshoe »

This is the trouble with paradise. Girls are sloppy. Believe it or not, these pictures were taken in a New Year's party!

http://girlswhogotonewyearpartiesinflip ... ohard.com/

By the way, in case you were wondering, I am not into flip flops. I made this site as a joke but I figured some of you would like it. I did learn though, that nobody cares if you take pictures of their shoes. Well, in this case flip flops. I even had a group of friends helping me. Notice in the last photos a girl in pumps even kicked them off for me to take photos of. I'm not exactly sure why because I was not exactly sober.

By the way, not sure if you can see in the photos but it was raining.
slingblade

Re: Candids from New Year's party.

Post by slingblade »

Nice work! I will have to try this at the next party I attend. And while I don't mind flip flops as long as they're on a hottie, that is just plain laziness to ditch the heels for them especially at a new year's bash! Also, the pics are on the small side when opened fully.

Do you remember what you said, if anything, when asked what you were doing?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Candids from New Year's party.

Post by Wetshoe »

I resized the pictures so small because I made the site as a joke. I didn't think anyone would care to see the pictures in detail.

Yes, I told everyone exactly what I was doing. That I was going to make a website about girls who wear flip flops to new years parties. There was a group of us who all thought it was very funny, and we came up with the domain name together. Many of the girls in the photos were too far away to hear what we were doing but the ones who did hear didn't seem to mind. They thought it was funny too. I guess if you wear flip flops to a new years party you really don't care if someone makes fun of them. It's not like they're permanent.