and this is how I snap pictures secretly on the street

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: and this is how I snap pictures secretly on the street

Post by Wetshoe »

You didn't tell us how you snap pictures secretly on the street.
I can share some methods if you're interested.
Fantasy

Post by Fantasy »

Yes, yes! Interested!

Sometimes I pretend that I am checking something in my camera.

The blond lady in the first picture actually agreed to be photographed, I spoke to her a little bit first. She said that she doesn't want her face in it, but otherwise she's glad to show off her legs.

Zoom features also help!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I haven't had the balls to go up to strangers and ask them if I can take photos of them so that's great work. Very brave. Most girls I know do know about my site and the shoe thing and most have no problem letting me take photos of them.

Most times I'm too busy to take photos but when waiting at airports there's always time. The Swann pen cam works pretty well. Not the best photos and no viewfinder or flash, but can shoot photos anywhere without anyone knowing.

Have you seen the latest Gopro? Controllable by Iphone. If you're not familiar with these cameras, they take great photos and videos, they're small, and can be clamped or suction cupped to things. And who would think a remote camera is shooting photos of their shoes when the nearest person around is looking at his phone?
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Not to sound mean or anything but many women are just oblivious to what you might be doing on your phone. As long as you have the flash off and an app to silence the shutter, you can be "texting" even though you're actually taking a pic.

See exhibit A from a Starbucks not too long ago....

Not heels but she was cute and I'm a fan of flats.
IMG00777-20121002-1606.jpg
IMG00776-20121002-1606.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, always fun with the phones. I have several videos of sexy women in nice heels I still need to put online. My old Iphone didn't take great sneaky photos. No zoom and not great in low light. I just ordered a new one though and I'll be sure to post more here soon.

By the way, in case you didn't see it, I have the Forum Runner mod installed so if you install the ap in your phone you can upload your stealth photos directly in real time. I will be doing the same as soon as I get back to civilization.
TrashedAbusedShoes

Post by TrashedAbusedShoes »

I love the last photo in the first post. It's great when a woman pivots her foot on her heel.
Join me as I explore the realm of trashed and abused women's shoes:
http://trashedabusedshoes.blogspot.com/