Friends Heel Stored in my car

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

spawn-8-1

Friends Heel Stored in my car

Post by spawn-8-1 »

after being out tonight i find myself now back home with a pair of a good friends Size 8 black heels.

long story short, she decided to change into flat shoes to save her feet from pain and being the gentleman i am i offered for her to store her heels in my car so as she didnt need to carry them around all night. one thing led to another she decided to carry on drinking and stayed out with other friends. i am now at home with her heels trying to decide what treatment they deserve.

i wont have these in my possession for very long as she is expecting them back within the next few days.
what do these heel deserve??
Attachments
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG
20Yr old Male From Sydney Australia, Love All types of High Heels and High Heeled Boots
muddyloubs

Re: Friends Heel Stored in my car

Post by muddyloubs »

Just give them a quick soaking, she won't notice or do something that belongs in the shoe sessions forum :wink: :twisted:
Fluxade

Re: Friends Heel Stored in my car

Post by Fluxade »

Tell her that someone broke your car and beside other things her heels are gone now.
I would do anything to get those sexy heels :roll: