Found shoes

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Nicole47

Found shoes

Post by Nicole47 »

So I am on Vacation and found three pairs of shoes. One pair is a pair of wedge sandals and one is a bootie type and one is a slipper style, sadly none of them fit me or I would abuse them that way but I am thinking of some hand designed abuse will post pictures later today of them but would love some suggestions, the meaner, naughtier the better :twisted:
Nicole47

Re: Found shoes

Post by Nicole47 »

So here they are
Attachments
Wedgs
Wedgs
Slippers
Slippers
Booties
Booties
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

I think the wedges need an all-over, snazzy paint job, with some wild colours, while the boots need filling with something... Maybe custard...? Or a couple of trowels of mud; turn them into unconventional plant pots! :D
shoecleaner84

Post by shoecleaner84 »

Hey Nicloe :)

How about this wonderful Shoes ?

For the next time you find shoes I have an idea, you can do a little game and test at the same time: 1. find a good Shoecleaner in your region. 2. Bring them the shoes for a complete cleaning "with is thong". 3. Wear the Shoes and abuse them a lot. 4. Return the Shoes to the cleanner and ask him the difference betewine before and after, and post the answer here ;)

SC.