(Update) Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100MM

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Gucci24

Re: Wife's first Christian Louboutin : Pigalle 100MM

Post by Gucci24 »

The gucci Heels are "Old" but they are so sexy, Gucci hast made with them some Legends i think and the Pigalle Heels can be Legends too they are Nice, High and have a classic clear Design.
Thats amazing. :D
But how D.S. said they are very expensive! :(
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Gucci24 wrote:The gucci Heels are "Old" but they are so sexy, Gucci hast made with them some Legends i think and the Pigalle Heels can be Legends too they are Nice, High and have a classic clear Design.
Thats amazing. :D
But how D.S. said they are very expensive! :(
Yes, those Gucci are old (those were available in 1998) and pretty fragile too, but they are so "sexy". The pair of my wife, the sole inside the shoes started to peel off. My wife went to the shoe repairer to repair them. If you look at the leather, they look a little worn out. The previous owner worn them only ten times!

Based on my wife comments, the Gucci aren't confortable for a long period of time. After 30 minutes, those Gucci started to hurt her feet pretty bad. They are perfect if she stays sit. This is not the case with the Christian Louboutin. It's like walking on a cloud.

For sure, those Gucci, with the metal heels is a legend and they are shown in some shoes museum. Also, those Gucci, not the exact model, but with the same metal heels are featured in the movie / documentary "god save my shoes" and Mariah Carey Honey" videoclip.

(Look at 01:55)

Tom Ford created this shoes to help Gucci brand. In 1990s, Gucci were in a bad financial situation at this time... When he left Gucci to create his own brand, Gucci shoes are more classic now.

About Christian Louboutin, yes, they are very expensive! I purchased two pairs and hurts my wallet! But, I don't plan to purchase more Christian Louboutin soon (even for my own private collection). I really want something special for my wife this year and I did that purchase. But, she don't expect to receive an another next year :) My next "big" purchase will be a home (in 3 years of so) and a brand new car (in 5 years).
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Thanks for the Youtube link but i can't see them because here in germany the GEMA has Closed it.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Gucci24 wrote:Thanks for the Youtube link but i can't see them because here in germany the GEMA has Closed it.
Copyright issues :( But I think the videoclip can be found somewhere else.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Yes Copyright is .. But i've saw the clip at a nother platform and i must say nice nice nice i like the scene wher she is jumping i the pool and dive with them! :D
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Gucci24 wrote:Thanks for the Youtube link but i can't see them because here in germany the GEMA has Closed it.
If you are using Firefox you may give this little add-on a try. With this you can watch all clips that are blocked in Germany again. Just read the instructions how to use it. :wink:

Greetings
DS
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Hi hi nice thanks :D :D