Sneaker in Jelly

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What sneaker to encase in jelly?

Superstar (black stripe)
20%
White Leather Nike
14%
Optical white low-top chuck
15%
Optical white hi-top chuck
8%
Monochrome white low-top chuck
6%
Red low-top chuck
11%
Maroon low-top chuck
8%
Navy low-top chuck
8%
Asics Gt2000 (men's)
8%

Total votes: 71

bendstra

Re: Sneaker in Jelly

Post by bendstra »

that would be hot ;) also can't wait to see what you do with those new kayanos!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

New Kayanos purchased. I got these:

http://hdimagegallery.net/asics+kayano+ ... 1267373057
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Interesting to see the voting :) my nikes got off to a head start but are being chased down by my Asics, but it's anyone's game at this stage!

Must say I am surprised about my Superstars - thought they would have got more interest.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Just a thought. Seems a shame for people to have voted and just missed out so I might run a second poll to determine what happens to the runner up :)

So what I need from you guys is a selection of ideas on what to do to the runners up. Anything from wet to destruction by cutting, cooking, etc. I'll then post a poll with your ideas :)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Nice to see my Superstars getting some action! They are only just behind my Nikes now. Just for your interest - my Superstars are quite old and the toecaps have yellowed a fair bit.

So at this stage it will be a Nike in the Jelly and my Superstars subjected to whatever you guys decide!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

So, d-day for the jelly is the 27th, so just under 3 weeks away. I think I'll run this poll another week and then give you guys a couple of weeks to decide the fate of the runner ups. Had no suggestions yet. Almost anything will be considered!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Of course the other question is what flavor jelly to use? Yellow would be kinda, probably easier to clean out, but think of purple and red.... It would soak into the cloth, laces and stitching. My white chucks would most likely turn purple!

My nikes are mostly leather - all except the tongue. I could see that turning purple :)

So... Tell me what you want... To go safe and use yellow jelly... Or be ruthless and go purple :)