my shoe game

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

turk671

Re: my shoe game

Post by turk671 »

are the orange and silver ones available to trash?
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

I want the pink pumas. What size are they? If they're under an 7.5/8 I'll stretch the sheet out of them and then fark them up good otherwise I'll just wear them and fark them up really good!! Just let me know!!

Thanks,
James
love to see a woman trash shoes especially if they are on her feet.. have several pairs of nike air max would love for a woman to trash email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

turk671 wrote:are the orange and silver ones available to trash?
yes as long as u can send me pix so I can send the pix to the owner!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

nightranger4u wrote:I want the pink pumas. What size are they? If they're under an 7.5/8 I'll stretch the sheet out of them and then fark them up good otherwise I'll just wear them and fark them up really good!! Just let me know!!

Thanks,
James
size 10, she said she wants them back if I loan them out and send me a lot of pix to show her what u do with her shoes. she loves to c other people doing stuff with her shoes all most as much as I do.
The messier the better!!
turk671

Post by turk671 »

yes ill send pix to your email or wherever
nightranger4u

Post by nightranger4u »

NiceShoes wrote:
nightranger4u wrote:I want the pink pumas. What size are they? If they're under an 7.5/8 I'll stretch the sheet out of them and then fark them up good otherwise I'll just wear them and fark them up really good!! Just let me know!!

Thanks,
James
size 10, she said she wants them back if I loan them out and send me a lot of pix to show her what u do with her shoes. she loves to c other people doing stuff with her shoes all most as much as I do.

Yes I'll send you all the Pics I can make and some video if you'd like. They'll actually be a little big on me but I can still wear them, get them muddy, dirty, run over them I won't do any structural damage to them unless you want me to. Just email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com for my address. And if anyone else want's some worn and messed up just email me at that address.

Thanks,
Nightranger
love to see a woman trash shoes especially if they are on her feet.. have several pairs of nike air max would love for a woman to trash email me at nightranger4u@gmail.com
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

turk671 wrote:yes ill send pix to your email or wherever
Email at mr_bowtieman@yahoo.com to talk more
The messier the better!!