Reebok Pheehan

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

the_magic_shoes

Reebok Pheehan

Post by the_magic_shoes »

Gave a friend of mine a pair of these to trash at her job at a snack bar. What do you think? Anyone else have these?
http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/women ... 70Z1z11zrf
WetEdHardys

Re: Reebok Pheehan

Post by WetEdHardys »

No, but they are sweet looking. They getting trashed?
the_magic_shoes

Not as much as I anticipated. She ended up leaving that job, unfortunately. I've seen the life expectancy of sneakers go down rapidly when subjected to a food service job, and it's especially neat when they are (were) a very cute pair of sneaks to begin with. Nothing better than a bright/white pair of Nike Frees or Asics with food stains, and filthy white soles. I will get pics of them tonight, as well as those Guess sandals in another post.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I've noticed that too - the white rubber on chucks go black in the food industry. I assume it's grease that's doing it.
the_magic_shoes

I was at a restaurant not too long ago (and for the life of me, can't remember where), and saw a still relatively pristine pair of white/white leather Asics Cheers starting on their slow death spiral.