I'm Back

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoxlover

Re: I'm Back

Post by shoxlover »

Welcome back! Those pink/white Adidas are so hot. Can't wait to see what you can do to them.
baum

Post by baum »

Welcome back, Becky! I thought we had lost you...

Your new Sleeks need some work. They just look too pristine! I'd also love to see more of the Choo flats.

What about a contest between the two? Maybe add the Adidas running shoes, too. To see which pair is more comfortable when gardening, doing an oil change, painting a room, or getting ready early for Halloween, Guy Fawkes Night or St Patrick's Day? Or maybe do a baking contest. Or ride a bike and use them as breaks (I think the flats would lose this one ;))?
royx

Post by royx »

Great to see you back!

Would have loved to see the death of your previous sleeks, but these new ones surely need some abuse also!

Can't wait to see what you've got in store
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

beckysshoes wrote:Hey all!!

Does anyone have any requests with regard either of my adidas or my jimmy choo flats?
Ooh get those Adidas low-tops messed up with some food. Maybe a nice ice cream sundae?
beckysshoes

Post by beckysshoes »

Ok All....

...they have been on my feet all day......they now stink.....what is next.......

Bex
Attachments
DSC_0592.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0589.JPG
DSC_0588.JPG
DSC_0587.JPG
DSC_0586.JPG
DSC_0585.JPG
DSC_0584.JPG
missnoname