Asics Trabuco with a load on

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

WetEdHardys

Asics Trabuco with a load on

Post by WetEdHardys »

Wife wore her older Asics Trabuco sneakers to my son's football game with me, a rare but awesome treat. Athletic field is near a major river and geese use the fields during migration, so there is goose sheet everywhere. I am not into the poop thing but when we left she told me her sneakers needed to be cleaned, and I do love wet sneakers. I had to clean my Converse as well. I cleaned the soles with a brush and some warm water, and could barely contain myself when water trickled on the sides. Her Asics are Goretex so they don't soak without submerging them, but my Converse were nice and damp. I rubbed one out twice on the toe box, this is the first load. IPhone camera so not great, but wanted to share. I have only jizzed these three times and they are from 2009: remarkable restraint, I think.
TrabucoJizz.JPG