To destroy... or not to destroy. That is the question..

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, ambershotheels, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

meehow01

To destroy... or not to destroy. That is the question..

Post by meehow01 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 am

I was at the store yesterday and saw a sexy young lady trying on a new pair of shox. When she found the pair she liked, she kept the new ones on and just threw her old ones right into the little trash basket that was on the floor next to the bench she was sitting on while trying on the new Nikes. She had such beautiful little feet.. about a size 7. I immediately thought of all of you on this forum and took them. I knew you will let one of two things happen. They will either get destroyed, or someone will want them for whatever dirty little reason.
So... The questions still exists... Will someone save these little kicks or shall they be subject to a horrific wrath?

Yowza!

cm

Post by cm » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:59 am

I think we need more pics to help us decide!

Trashy

old shox

Post by Trashy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

Kind of still cute but if there worn out I don't think any of us would mind. I'm guessing there about 5 years old.
I'm Trashed

beaz51

destroy

Post by beaz51 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

they a one sexy pair of shox cant wait to see them destroyed burn the left one and cut the right one up.. take heaps of pics when u do it :)

likeheels

Post by likeheels » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Last edited by likeheels on Fri May 04, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 am

That isn't a question, a question can have more than one possible answer :P Only one possible option for this pair of Shoz... they must suffer your wrath!! 8)

scroollockcaca

Post by scroollockcaca » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 am

Nice shox, but I am more interested in the details of how you rescue them from the trash :P . Good job!