Big feet in way too small shoes?

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

swinters

Big feet in way too small shoes?

Post by swinters »

Would anyone be interested in seeing men's size 11.5 (ladies 13.5) feet forced into (all the way,not just toes) US size 7.5 ladies running shoes? Just curious ;)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

If it rips them, sure :-)
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

why not. sounds good to me
cm

Post by cm »

yup, for the ladies running shoes thou
bendstra

yes

Post by bendstra »

yes, it would be awesome if they were asics and you would get them messy after
swinters

Post by swinters »

Ok - sorry for the delay. Here are pictures of my big feet jammed into my wife's well worn 7.5 Asics. I have to admit I've really stretched these things out (which i like) but they aren't as tight as when I first started cramming into them when they were new. First I stretched a pair of little pink socks over my feet them then squeezed my toes in. In the pics where my heels aren't in yet, my toes are already at the end and I can feel where her toes were, but there's a lot more foot to go in! I can hear a few "pops" from the inner lining ripping a bit and like how you the fronts of the shoes are totally deformed and strained...

bendstra

asics

Post by bendstra »

those asics are so farginn hot. i love them please cum on them sooo mcuh!!1