Just updated my webshots sneakers photos

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Love_worn_boots

Just updated my webshots sneakers photos

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Hi All
Just put some new pics of my girlfriands New Balance and the sz 12 reebok princess's have also been updated

Regards
William
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

Very nice, thank you! :D :D :D
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Cool, thanks for the update. I've been checking your page regularly and have been missing the updates on your gf's nice New Balance. The Reeboks were an added bonus :D

Out of interest, what have you been wearing them for to get them in that state in 5 months? I'd also be interested to hear what you've done to the heels to make them black?

I love how dirty your wife has got her NB, I wish my GF wore out her sneakers like that hehe

Keep on posting, I'm looking forward to what you have in store for those Reeboks :twisted:

WAMSneak
Love_worn_boots

Post by Love_worn_boots »

Thanks WAMSneak and swampthing for the comments
The princess have just had normal wear it has been wet the pasht month and the mud on the back of my jeans has benn rubbed on the back of them. As for the NB's they dont get as much use as they were as we have just had a baby and my gf is having a year off work to stay at home so they only get worn 1 a week it that.

Thanks
Will
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

Congrats on the rugrat, hope all goes well for the three of you. :)