Purchasing Clips

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Alex_Wesker1

Purchasing Clips

Post by Alex_Wesker1 »

Hey guys and girls, i'm new to this forum.

I have only discovered abusedshoes.com today and after browsing the site I can't seem to find any way of downloading the two videos which i'm after.

I understand you can join and be a member but in the members updates section those two clips aren't shown there.

I have checked the clips4sale store through the link but it's not on there either.

The clips I am looking to buy are in this link : http://www.wethighheels.com/t2.html

Scene 7 and Scene 11 starring Serena to be precise.

How can i buy these clips ??!!?

Any advice would be appreciated =)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Purchasing Clips

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Alex. Those videos are decades old and could be amongst the ones that slipped through the cracks never made it online. Probably deep in storage somewhere on a DVD or even a VHS tape. Who knows. With the ease of hiring virtual assistants these days maybe one day I will come across them and they will resurface. Probably not though. It's more likely I will make new footage in the future.