Nice pumping memory

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

PAGA

Nice pumping memory

Post by PAGA »

Hi

As I told you I am a fan of pedalupumping, this fetish pleasure began looking my mother's feet in her rusty little car (like in my avatar picture)

This is a real story with a friends of my mother who was driving me from school 40 years ago with the same little rusty car ; I was seating on the backseat, so I was able to glance on her nice feet with high heel shoes ; she was pumping nervously during cranking or driving and I noticed that her method of pumping was a bit different with my mother's pumping.

The car was cold and parked in a slope. In these old car, the handbreak was not very efficient, so she must in the same time to keep the right hand on the break and the left hand on the starter ignition, the right foot pumping the gas pedal. The woman tries to use the choke in addition, but she doesn't have three hands !.

So because she would play at same time with starter and choke, she had to give up the handbreak in order to foot-break: she prefers to break with her right foot with a strong pressure as usual, and so at the same time she had to pump the gas with the left foot.

From the back seat, I could appreciate the acrobatic posture: the left leg pumping under the right one which was breaking, all of this with nice high heels !

After a short revving she must do the reverse process: to stop the foot-break and pull the hand break with right hand , put again the right-foot on the gas as usual, and take the steering-wheel with left hand: so she takes again the usual posture to drive !

But is was not finished, with a cold spluttering engine at every traffic light or intersection: I reminds her nice pumping, her nice shoes was giving a little pumping , enough to keep the little engine in life with a chirurgical precision.

She was exciting me : every woman has a specific pedalpumping !

Do you have any memories about these kind of situation ?

Kind regards

paga
TrashedAbusedShoes

Re: Nice pumping memory

Post by TrashedAbusedShoes »

I never paid attention to pedal pumping... wish I did, though.

When I got dragged to church as a kid, I remember looking at the shoes of the women in the next row when it came time to kneel, taking pleasure in seeing the feet bent and the heels aimed towards the ceiling.

Anyone ever notice how a woman that always wears heels in her car has a mat with a huge hole in it? And the heel area of the right shoe is always worn from where it comes it contact with the mats?
Join me as I explore the realm of trashed and abused women's shoes:
http://trashedabusedshoes.blogspot.com/
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, I always notice the dirty spot on the back of the right heel.
TrashedAbusedShoes

Post by TrashedAbusedShoes »

Sometimes dirty, but sometimes completely worn away, including the top of the heel.
Join me as I explore the realm of trashed and abused women's shoes:
http://trashedabusedshoes.blogspot.com/
stevenross

Post by stevenross »

Yes, it is so true - and sexy how each woman has their own way to pump the pedal and drive - just love it too.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

PAGA wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am Hi

As I told you I am a fan of pedalupumping, this fetish pleasure began looking my mother's feet in her rusty little car (like in my avatar picture)

This is a real story with a friends of my mother who was driving me from school 40 years ago with the same little rusty car ; I was seating on the backseat, so I was able to glance on her nice feet with high heel shoes ; she was pumping nervously during cranking or driving and I noticed that her method of pumping was a bit different with my mother's pumping.

The car was cold and parked in a slope. In these old car, the handbreak was not very efficient, so she must in the same time to keep the right hand on the break and the left hand on the starter ignition, the right foot pumping the gas pedal. The woman tries to use the choke in addition, but she doesn't have three hands !.

So because she would play at same time with starter and choke, she had to give up the handbreak in order to foot-break: she prefers to break with her right foot with a strong pressure as usual, and so at the same time she had to pump the gas with the left foot.

From the back seat, I could appreciate the acrobatic posture: the left leg pumping under the right one which was breaking, all of this with nice high heels !

After a short revving she must do the reverse process: to stop the foot-break and pull the hand break with right hand , put again the right-foot on the gas as usual, and take the steering-wheel with left hand: so she takes again the usual posture to drive !

But is was not finished, with a cold spluttering engine at every traffic light or intersection: I reminds her nice pumping, her nice shoes was giving a little pumping , enough to keep the little engine in life with a chirurgical precision.

She was exciting me : every woman has a specific pedalpumping !

Do you have any memories about these kind of situation ?

Kind regards

paga
Wow. I know I'm old, but you must at least as old.
Cuz I vaguely remember cars having chokes, but was too young to understand what anything but the steering wheel did til later.
The acrobatics certainly sound hot. And great for auto body shops.