New pedalpumping lover

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

PAGA

New pedalpumping lover

Post by PAGA »

Hi

I am fan of pedalpumping (I am a french man and lives in Paris) and will be very happy to discuss with you.

2 years ago, I thought I was alone in the world to have got this fetish pleasure for 40 years and I didn't tell about it to anybody ! And now I see there are web sites and a lot of fan on this subject !

This pleasure began with my mother 40 years ago (now I am 53 years old): It was the morning in the winter; it was cold and dark; my mother drove me at school and she had to start her little Fiat 500. Because I was young, I was on the seat behind her and so I had a good view on here feet : nervous pedalpumping during cranking and driving.

15 years after, I had the same pleasure with my wife and her Peugeot 205 which was stubborn in cold and wet weather. I liked to see her cranking and to see her driving with a cold spluttering engine.

Now I like seeing cranking and pedalpumping video-clips, if possible with high heels in old stubborn cars or old situations: bus, fast-driving cars, tractors, motorbike, scooters....

Now in the real life, the cars easier to be driven with high heels (with the shape of the pedals). So my ladies, you don't have apologies to remove your heels to drive !

I will be glad to discuss with you about true or fictive situation.

Regards

Paga
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: New pedalpumping lover

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome!
PAGA

Post by PAGA »

Hi

Thank you for your acceptation

As you perhaps saw, I have sent twice the same introducing (because I was affraid the first was not included).

Don't hesitate to remove the second topic which is quietly the same !

I look forward to share heels and cars sensations with you

Regards

Paga
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I have removed the duplicate topic. Nice avatar. Did you take that picture?
PAGA

Post by PAGA »

Hi

thank you.

My picture avatar is taken from the PP german website Pedal-lady from a nice clip with a cold-cranking of an old Fiat 500 (I assume this picture is able to be used in public area, I didn't see any disclaimer).

I love it very much because it reminds me my first PP memories when I was young with my mother (or her friends): the right hand on the starter and the choke , the right foot on the gazpedal, a bit of petrol smell ....and after it was the amazing cranking sound and suspens with the succeed or failed ....and exciting pedal pumping during driving.

regards

Paga
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Sounds nice. Too bad cars are less complicated these days.