fast driving

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shaka82

fast driving

Post by shaka82 »

can you make a fast driving video with high heels??? :D :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: fast driving

Post by Wetshoe »

we made those but find that its hard to tell how fast the driving is if the camera is on the high heels. any ideas?
shaka82

Post by shaka82 »

can use 2 cameras... 1 for the feet... 1 for the street and speedomether...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

good idea. i could have made a custom video like that before, but where i live now we dont have any fast cars and there are no roads suitable for driving very fast. oh well... maybe the next time we move or visit LA.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

If it's any consolation, here's a shot of Alexis driving in her Louboutins. Unfortunately she's driving a pickup truck so she can't go very fast. As you can see from the condition of her shoes, the roads aren't very good here.
louboutin.1-3pedal.jpg
shaka82

Post by shaka82 »

I have see... but don't worry for the car, the importan think is that the gas pedas is on the floor... :D
and you don't have to make the clip tomorrow... you can make it when you have the possibility... :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

That photo is actually from a video we just shot. It starts out with some pedal pumping, she ends up driving then walking on a muddy road, then the story turns x rated so the story and photos are in our other forum.
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33263

I'll keep you in mind when we make other videos and include some flooring the pedal stuff.