Stockings and pantyhose in commercials

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JDFC

Stockings and pantyhose in commercials

Post by JDFC »

I remember one for Audi about a decade ago. A woman sit in the driver's seat of her SUV in the parking lot, and stares horrifingly at the ground. Then as she steps along the running boards, her feet dangle off as she tries to touch the pavement. In the span of a second or two, both her shoes fall off her pantyhosed feet as she scrambles back into her SUV. Than a woman drives up in a station wagon and easily gets out of her car. I was only about 14 or 15 when that commercial came out. I am now in my early twenties, and I look back on that as one of the best commecials I have ever seen on television. If any here can think of more commercials where women discard the shoes from their feet for whatever reason and show off their nyloned feet, feel free to post and discuss it here.
lonechief

Post by lonechief »

There was one commercial I remember in particular where a woman in pantyhose kicks off her heels starts running then goes sliding across the floor in her pantyhose feet. I believe it was for Miliky Way. That commercial is only a couple of years old.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

That commercial is the first one that pops into many minds at first. There is one more I do remember. It debuted the same time as the Audi commercial that I mention to start this topic. There are two women that are shopping along 69th street, which is like a shopping district in nearby Philadelphia. Near the middle of the commercial, they show the women trying on shoes in a shoe store. The one white woman had on taupe stockings and put on a black leather flat, but I remember lusting after the black woman with the curly black hair, who had on brown stockings and put on a brown suede flat, everytime I saw this commercial.
Mandrake

Re: Stockings and pantyhose in commercials

Post by Mandrake »

I remember that audi commercial. I'd love to see it again. Probably my favorite commercial of all time. I think I only saw it twice, and I always wish I taped it when I had seen it. It aired around 1997. Anyone know if it was uploaded anywhere? Youtube doesn't seem to have it.