Web site update (pic in)

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Web site update (pic in)

Post by shred »

I have put a series on the web site which shows how my wife converts a pair of over-the-knee stockings to leg warmers.

http://www.ruinedpantyhose.com

Shred

JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Fine work as always shred. At least she got some use out of them before cutting them up. Some nice shots of her nice legs too.
toejam

Feedback

Post by toejam »

Great work, Shred. I'm sure I echo the sentiment of everyone when I say your wife's 'imposing' stocking feet are among the sexiest I've seen. So sexy, in fact, that my wife, Megan, jokingly commented that she wouldn't mind sucking her toes through those ragged nylons! Meg loves to go barefoot in public, especially in hose, but that was the first time she mentioned anything remotely close to an appreciation of another woman's stocking feet. You definitely get our continuing vote on creativity and originality.

toejam