Walking around town in stocking feet

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

toejam

Stocking Footed Congresswoman

Post by toejam »

I recently read that Florida Congresswoman Katherine Harris was locked out of her house and discovered padding about her yard in a business suit, nylons and no shoes. There are reports of it all over the Internet, and I thought I'd inform the readers how nice it is to know that even the most prestigious women enjoy the freedom of barefooting, even to the detriment of their stockings. As I've said before, many women opt for stocking feet in the comfort of their own home or office, but only special ones have no reservation about taking their nylons to the pavement.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

I think all of us here would appreciate it if you post a link to this story, and possibly a pic or two of this.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Never mind, I found the link to just the story only:

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/top/as ... 175397.php. Is this what you were looking at, TJ?

Will post link if I can find pics of this.
toejam

Post by toejam »

Hey, that's the story. I'm unsure how true it is, but it made for some interesting reading. My wife, Megan, got a laugh as she's frequently reducing her stockings to tattered ribbons.
toejam

Megan's Latest Hosefooted Adventure

Post by toejam »

I hope all the readers had a fabulous holiday weekend. Megan and I recently decided to continue posting her stocking footed antics, after detecting a renewed interest in the threads here. Anyone reader of our prior posts know that my wife, Megan, is recently renowned for venturing into public places in her nylon stockings and no shoes, while otherwise impeccably attired. The looks she attracts fuels our attraction for each other, and I consider myself the most lucky man in the world to have the devotion of an attractive, educated and attractive woman who has no reservation about going barefooted in public to the demise of her stockings.

Over the weekend, Megan further surprised me in the midst of our holiday shopping. While most of her prior barefooting has been strategicaly 'arranged', Megan literally accompanied me to the mall in her stocking feet and didn't bother to bring a pair of shoes with her. The climate in South FL is very conducive to barefooting, although we attracted some very strange looks from many of the shoppers. Megan was dressed in her weekend attire of a fitted black v-neck ribbed long sleeve blouse that revealed a hint of cleavage, low rise fitted jeans, and ultrasheer black stockings with a light reinforcement across the toes. After navigating the parking lot and the cold marble floors of the mall, it didn't take Megan's soles very long to get soiled and her stockings to become tattered. The size and thickness of Megan's feet are frequently all that's required to reduce her stockings to a condition similar to those of Shred's wife, so by the time we had lunch in the food court before returning to the car, her stockings were literally trashed.

I can't describe how exciting it was to have my wife pad alongside me in broad daylight in remnants of her hosiery in one of the most public destinations imagineable. I was actually surprised that such a small number of people seemed to notice her shoeless condition, the likely result of people attempting to captialize on doorbuster sales. Even with the reinforcement of her stockings, Megan's plump big toes were splitting open her stockings and the soles were literally black and partially bare by the time we reached the car. Our subsequent trip to Megan's sister's house was also a distraction with Megan's feet on the dashboard and her dirty soles against the windshield.

Upon our arrival, Megan's sister inquired about her lack of shoes, only to have Megan respond by pretending to be embarrassed. Little did she know this was a newly emerging aspect of Megan's lifestyle fueled by the passion and trust shared by a loving couple. As long as there is interest about the hosefooting lifestyle, Megan and I will continue to post. We would love to entertain feedback from the readers.
toejam

Megan's At It Again

Post by toejam »

Today, I had lunch with my wife, Megan, and it wasn't surprising to have her pad into the restaurant in stocking feet. She was attired in a black, v-neck, fitted blouse with long sleeves; khaki dress slacks, ultrasheer black stockings and no shoes. Upon arrival, it was obvious she'd spent the day barefoot, as the soles of her stockings were more than a bit tattered and soiled. The seams of the stockings were twisted across Megan's large toe-shrimps and runners were visible over both big toes, as well as along the soles. She attracted the usual curious looks, as we took our seats at a booth.

During lunch, her stockinged foot found my crotch, and Megan began her familiar teasing. Her strong toes were a combination of pleasure and torture, as she nearly brought me to orgasm with the sight of the long, metallic maroon painted toenails beneath. Megan's fat big toe bulged through the sheerness of her cheap and dirty stocking after she crossed her toes in to a 'toe jam' knot, thereby cracking the knuckles with a very audible sound. The large balls of her feet and thick delectable heels completed a very succulent foot package, as I longed for the courage to suck her toes through the stockings right there in public. Words can't adequately convey how excited I became when Megan extended a dirty, hosed foot to my side of the table in plain view and asked if I would suck her big toe. She said I could begin by licking her dirty sole.

The sight of my wife's big and imposing stockinged feet, combined with the sultry allure of her demanding voice forced a discomfort in my trousers unlike any I'd ever felt before. Megan had gone barefoot on many occasions but never attempted anything so overt as to ask me to suck her toes in front of people. I wasn't brave enough to honor her request in the restaurant, but I literally sucked her toes out of her stockings when we reached the car.
toejam

More of Megan's Antics

Post by toejam »

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, I thought I'd share some additional insight. After padding to lunch on just her nylons yesterday, my wife ventured home several hours later with the same stockings in literal shreds about her feet. By the time she entered the door in business suit and briefcase, her soles were filthy, covered with runners and the toes and heels were spllitting open the delicate 7-denier nylon. Needless to say, that was a prelude to a very intense evening of intimacy, where I literally worshiped her dirty soles through what remained of the hose and licked the jam betweeen her toes.

Megan has assured me that today promises to yield an even greater passion than yesterday's free-spirited hosefooting in public. Up to this point, Megan has gone several places in stocking feet, but my fantasy remains to see her in a sexy evening dress, ultrasheer hose and no shoes amid buisiness colleagues. Hosefooting in an office environment is considerably different than doing the same at a formal event, especially if she doesn't bother to bring any shoes along. I will continue to keep the readers apprised of any holiday parties, which are destined to find Megan in ripped hose with very dirty soles.