Very dirty white knee-highs

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Very dirty white knee-highs

Post by shred »

I told her so often, she should not walk outside on a dirty floor while wearing white socks or knee-highs. But still she does it. :D

Shred
Robby Boy

Dirty white knee highs

Post by Robby Boy »

Hmmmm. She is a naughty girl :D . Are there going to be any photos of this posted in an update soon Shred? Love to see them.
Blackbyter

Post by Blackbyter »

yeah nice pic! dirty white socks or nylons are very nice, specially nylons when they get wet because white gets so shiny see-thru, very nice :)
shred

Post by shred »

This (and a few other) pictures were taken unstaged, that is just from everyday life.

I asked her to model for me after she had messed up her socks like this, and I shot a number of pictures. They'll be published on the web site eventually, just don't know when.

Shred.