Ruining Her Hanes Ultra Sheer Pantyhose

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

phrunner

Ruining Her Hanes Ultra Sheer Pantyhose

Post by phrunner »

It's been hot as hell here on the east coast this past week. Not ideal pantyhose wearing weather, yet my girlfriend is required to wear pantyhose to work as part of her employer's strict dress code. Thursday evening she came home complaining about the miserable heat and humidity and how she felt that her jet black pantyhose were melting. Of course they weren't really but I knew she was hot and tired so I poured her a tall glass of iced tea and sat with her as she drank it.

She said she could feel perspiration dripping down her back and down the crack of her butt and that her entire thighs were wet with perspiration and that she couldn't wait to get her pantyhose off. I on the other hand, did not want those pantyhose off. At least not so soon. I knew her pantyhose just had to be pungent due to her perspiring in them and I had to have her in them.

After she finished her tea she got up to go into the bedroom. I waited a few seconds and then came in behind her. She was standing in her bra, pantyhose and heels when I entered. I walked up to her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and then gently began to probe her mouth with my tongue. I began rubbing her shoulders and then reached around to her back and unhooked her bra. I let he bra fall to the floor and then I led her to the bed. I had her lay on her back and I began to lick and suck her nipples. I was rock hard.

I stood for a moment and quickly pulled off my shorts and t-shirt. I knelt above my girlfriend and began to suck and lick her nipples again. Finally, I lay down on top of her and we began kissing passionately as I ground my hard cock between her nylon covered thighs. I continued grinding until my cock was pushing against the gusset of her pantyhose. I could feel her heat escaping from her pussy. Her pantyhose gusset was sopping wet.

I rose from my girlfriend and quickly threw her legs over my shoulders as I buried my face in her pantyhose ass. She was right. Her pantyhose were soaked. They were wet from the waistband down past her knees. I pushed my tongue hard against the confines of the panty and began to lick her amazing lover through the nylon. She tasted and smelled heavenly. As I licked her amazing lover and rubbed my hands up and down the lenght of her nylon clad legs.

I pulled my face from her ass and took hold of her black pumps. I removed them both at once and was rewarded with the intoxicating aroma of musty damp nylon and warm feet. I brought her feet to my face and inhaled deeply. I let out a deep sigh as my cock jumped several times. My cock was so hard and dripping so heavily I feared I would cum simply from smelling her nylon clad feet. I began to kiss her feet at the toe seam and then work my way down to the heels of each foot and then back to the arches. Finally, I told her that I wanted to make love to her in her pantyhose. Honestly, I really wanted to fark her in those pantyhose and that's just what I did.

I grasped hold of the gusset and pulled hard until I tore a lemon sized hole in it. I slowly slid my stiff cock into her steaming pussy. Damn, she was so hot and wet. I knew I wouldn't last long. I threw her sexy legs over my shoulders and began to slowly pump her pussy. As I did so I began rubbing my hands all over her legs. After a few minutes I began to suck her right toes through the sheer black nylon. My girlfriend began moaning and began pleading for me to fark her. I bit down on the toe seam of her stocking and with it still in my mouth pulled it from her toes. As I pulled I held the nylon on her right foot with both hands thus to ensure that as I pulled the nylon would become taught. After a few moments my teeth tore through the sheer black nylon and two runs raced up the top of her foot, stopping at my hands. I immediately let go of her foot and placed my fingers into the newly created hole and proceeded to rip the toe seam from her nylon.

I then lowered her left left to my right side as I held her right leg up and began to pound her pussy good. As I did so I grasped hold of the raw edge of her now torn nylon. I could feel that I was going to cum soon. As soon as I was sure I was about to cum I pulled hard and the raw edge of her nylon. Huge runs raced down the length of her leg as I pulled on the nylon. I began cumming hard as she screamed for me to fark her harder. Just as I nearly finished cumming the nylon ripped apart at her knee so I reached down to her left leg and grabbed a fistful of nylon on her upper thigh. Quickly, I punched my fingers through the nylon and watched 4 huge runs race down her leg as I finished pumping my cum into her.

I layed on top of her for a few minutes before she suggested we take a cold shower! As I stood, my girlfriend asked me if I'd like to finish ripping the pantyhose off of her. It was music to my ears! I love making sure that her pantyhose are no longer usable for anything before they go into the trash! :twisted:
mandingo

Post by mandingo »

Nice story, mate. Cheers.
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

Great story. It's so great to hear from fellow New Jerseyans about their encounters. If you don't mind me asking, what part of the state are you from?
kristinedrake

Re: Ruining Her Hanes Ultra Sheer Pantyhose

Post by kristinedrake »

i just read this story its really great :D