Footless tights.

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

Footless tights.

Post by opaqueph2000 »

I dont know about over in the states or elsewhere in the world, but over here in the UK it seems footless tights are taking over, especially where opaques are concerned. I have just been into town and decided to buy some new tights whilst there, and i found that all the fun opaques, ie. the colourful and patterned ones all seem to be footless nowadays and i find it really annoying, as the foot is the best part of tights, tights are not tights if they dont have feet in them. If it wasnt for finding a fancy dress shop in a local market i would have been stuck with black ones, but as luck would have it this fancy dress shop had some lovely red white and blue stripey opaques in so i had to buy a couple of pairs, along with two each of some bright green and bright red 70 denier opaques. As soon as i got home, about 10 - 15 minutes ago, i slipped out of my cream tights and put on a pair of my new red white and blue ones. They are lovely and thick, though maybe a bit loose, and once i had them on i went straight upto my bathroom, filled the sink with water and stuck my feet in as i wanted to see what they are like wet. I still have them on, complete with wet feet, and am now thinking about how best to get a pair nice and dirty, will let you know what i decide. And as far as shopping for tights is concerned, i think i will stick to online in future.

Opaqueph
xxx
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

yeah feetless tights do seem to be the in thing...but then again I say this but I do see alot of girls in normal tights...especially opaques....

I love it.
tightsgirl

I agree...

Post by tightsgirl »

Footless tights aren't nearly as much fun! If I wear them I feel like something's missing..........?
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

your sexy feet were missing

it's one of the best parts of wearing tights...looking at the nylon feet
shred

Post by shred »

Footless tights are about the worst there is. No feet to get dirty or get holes in by walking around. It is a no-no.

Shred
Annivanbeek

Post by Annivanbeek »

I guess these are so expensive that it is considered a plus that footless pantyhose can be worn longer. They just don't get holes in the toe or heel area...

As far as I am concerned, I prefer complete pantyhose. Holes and runs are part of the story, and no reason to throw away a pair of nylons.

Anni