a short story

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rzseven7

a short story

Post by rzseven7 »

Hi I just wanted to share a story from before I joined this site just because in bored a work (all I do is great people so its boring)

About a few months ago my ex girlfriend called me and asked if I wanted to come over and watch a few movies because we haven't Hung out with each other in a while so I decided to go over. Now as we were watching a movie called wrong turn 4 I remembered a promise weather we broke up or not that she would let me cut a pair of sneakers off her feet. On Feb 29 she only agreed because she forgot it was a leap year but she still said ok. So I asked if I could just do it then and she said no not until the 29th. As a result I made her go put some socks on (by the way I was sucking her toes the entire movie). When she put on the socks I was nibbling at her feet and she liked it so then I said well since I got to wait I will do something else and as soon as she said "like what?" I bit off the toe part of 1 of her socks then just started ripping the heel of the other. So as a reply to her liking it she started wiggling her toes in my mouth and sucking my toe (which threw me off a little) then she ripped most of her other sock and kept smiling at me. After that I started sucking both of her big toes at once but I never ripped off the socks completely because I liked the tattered look. Then she took her feet away and put them in my boxer but before I could even make a facial expression she ripped my boxers off with her feet.

This was one of my best nights. The part that sucks is that she would have let me take pics (not nude) or recordit and I even left the tattered socks there. I feel a little dumb today about not doing any of that and wish I could go back in time.

If my story is in the wrong post my apologies because I figure since it was about socks it would be acceptable and since I left out the detail after she ripped my boxers .
a911cto

Re: a short story

Post by a911cto »

cool story
rzseven7

Re: a short story

Post by rzseven7 »

Thanks. I keep thinking about that.