Pantyhose with runs

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

phrunner

Pantyhose with runs

Post by phrunner »

For those who love the sight of a run or two or even more, in a pair of sheer pantyhose, there are two videos now on YOU TUBE where a woman makes several small holes in the upper thighs of each leg of her pantyhose with a small scissor. She then glides her fingers over the holes to make the nylon unravel. After the runs are created, her husband puts his fingers into the holes and tugs hard on the nylon, thus ripping the holes larger and creating massive runs in her pantyhose.

In one video she is wearing nude pantyhose and in the other she is wearing black pantyhose.

The videos are titled:

runs in black pantyhose
ripping my pantyhose

Totally hots vids! Throw a rock hard bone each time I watch them. Wish my girl would let me record her while doing something similar.