latest story

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

latest story

Post by opaqueph2000 »

My trusty friend Rachel came up to stay with me and Tom for a few days before Christmas, and one day, whilst Tom was at work, we decided that we should give Tom a treat on his next day off, one that we would all enjoy. We spent quite a while discussing it and eventually decided on the best location for what we had planned. A couple of days later, when Tom was off work, we began to put our idea into practice.

It started off by me putting on a brilliant yellow pair of 70 denier opaque tights and Rachel opted for a bright green pair. We completed our outfits with obscenely short skirts that didn’t even cover the re-inforced bands of our tights and nice tight tops without bras. We then got Tom to put on a pair of bright blue tights which he covered up with his jeans. All of our tights were brand new and very good quality and were totally opaque, with re-inforced toes and thick cotton lined gussets, which Rachel and I were constantly exposing in our tiny skirts.

Rach and I then made Tom walk the dog on his own and made him promise that he would not get his feet wet or dirty. As Tom walked the dog, Rachel and I gave the house a quick tidy, pottering about the house in our brightly coloured nylon covered feet and constantly touching up each others silky smooth legs.

When Tom came back from walking the dog, we were pleased to see that he had kept to his promise as he slipped his still immaculate bright blue nyloned feet out of his walking boots. We then all sat down together and had an early lunch and I was pleased to see that both Rachel and I had managed to get quite faint nice brown footprints on the bottoms of our tights, complete with perfect little toe prints, from going about the house shoeless.

At this stage Tom still didn’t know we had anything planned and just thought that he was being spoilt with Rach and I in our beautiful bright tights. An hour or so after lunch we decided we should get going and I put on a pair of very flimsy 4 inch heeled strappy sandals that showed off the whole of my bright yellow feet, while Rachel slipped her feet into a pair of very pointy toed knee high boots which also had about a 4 inch heel. Once he had finished watching us put our shoes on Tom slipped on a decent leather pair of slip-on trainers. We then grabbed our coats and headed out to the car with Tom asking where we were going, though neither Rach or I would tell him.

Rach and I made Tom sit in the back of the car and as I drove, Rach was constantly stroking my leg right up to the thick gusset of my tights and I returned the favour as often as I could whilst all Tom could do was lean between the front seats and watch. We drove for about twenty minutes and then I parked up just off the side of the road on a quiet country lane, right next to a gate into a wood. Tom asked us what we were doing and we both told him to stop asking questions and just to come with us. With that we all got out of the car and climbed the gate into the wood, which gave Tom a lovely view of mine and Rach’s nylon covered pussies, and headed down a nice firm track.

Although it was a grey day it was not raining and wasn’t even that cold, although Rachel and I did agree that we were both getting a bit of a draft between our legs due to our skirts being so short. Even though the track was nice and firm, our heels were sinking into the dirt as we walked, which made the going quite slow, and I could feel little bits of dirt working their way under my feet in my shoes as the smooth soles were so thin.
After about fifteen minutes of walking we came across a fallen tree and decided it would be a good place to sit and have a quick smoke and Rach and Tom sat down next to each other while I stayed stood up. Once I had lit my cigarette I lifted my right foot up and put it between Rach’s legs on the log and because of the height of it my thigh was up past horizontal, causing my tiny skirt to ride right up and fully expose my pussy through the taught nylon of my tights to both Tom and Rachel. Rachel lifted my foot onto her right thigh and undid my shoe which I then casually let drop to the floor. She then began to caress and massage my foot through my thick tights, constantly moving from my wrinkled ankle, round my smooth heel and to the slightly loose and wrinkly nylon covering my toes and I turned to smile at Tom as I saw him slip his trainers off and put his bright blue tighted feet flat on the dirty ground.

I began to feel my pussy juicing up as I watched Rachel playing with my bright yellow nyloned foot, which now had a few brown stains on it all around the toes from the walk, and after a minute I put my hand between my legs and pressed my thick tights hard into my pussy and began to tease myself right in front of them both. It wasn’t long before I could feel my juices soaking into my tights and Rachel smiled as she told me that she could see a wet spot on them. After another minute or so I put my shoeless foot back down before I fell over and straight away I felt the cool damp ground soak into my thick tights. I then told Tom to shift up and sat down between him and Rach, deliberately pressing my tighted foot into the dirt as I moved to my seat.

Once I was sat down, I lifted my right leg up and had a look at the dirty wrinkled sole of my shoeless foot, which was now badly stained from the brown dirt and was obviously damp right around the sides where the nylon had turned a darker yellow. Also, my tights were quite loose and wrinkly over my toes which could not be seen at all through the thick opaque nylon. After this, I sat with my right leg over my left, swinging my dirty shoeless foot about and patted my lap, indicating for Rachel to give me her foot. Rachel smiled as she spun round on the tree and lifted her right foot onto my lap, pointing it straight at Tom, who was doing as he was told and just watching.

I slowly unzipped Rachel’s boot right down, gradually revealing more and more of her bright green tights until it was totally undone. I then slowly slid it off her beautiful small foot and once it was off I dropped it to the floor and wrapped both my hands around her warm foot. Her thick tights were quite loose and wrinkled right over her foot, especially over her toes and round her ankle, which was partly caused by me pulling her boot off and there were small dark patches in the nylon where her foot had started to sweat. The feeling of her warm nyloned foot was so intense, and I could not resist lifting her foot to my mouth and sucking on her toes through her thick loose tights, savouring the taste and smell of her tights and foot. I used my tongue to probe between her toes and got my mouth as wet as possible so that I could soak her tights and by the time I released her foot the loose nylon covering her toes was soggy and had turned a very dark green. I then looked across at Rach and saw that she had her hand between her legs and a large damp patch in the crotch of her tights.

Half way through playing with Rachel’s foot I uncrossed my legs and placed my shoeless foot flat on the ground and began rubbing it in the mud, consciously getting it dirtier and dirtier, including turning it over and rubbing the tops of my toes in the dirt, filthying the bright yellow nylon of my tights. I then told Rach to get her foot dirty and she didn’t need asking twice as she got up, putting her shoeless foot down in the dirt. Tom and I watched as Rachel limped back up the track for about ten metres in her single boot, purposefully pressing and twisting her shoeless foot into the dirt with each step and before she turned round to come back, she lifted her foot up, showing me and Tom that she now had a very dirty and badly stained sole on her otherwise immaculate bright green tights.

Once she was sat back down, rachel lifted her filthy foot back up on to my lap, again pointing it straight at Tom who appeared mesmerised by it and I started to massage it, rubbing the dirt into her tights and making my hand filthy as Rachel slid her hand between her legs to her exposed nylon crotch and began teasing herself again, pressing her already damp tights right up into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, we decided we should be getting on and as Rach pulled her foot away, she deliberately slid her filthy sole over my nyloned thigh, leaving a large dirty brown streak across my yellow tights. Rach and I then got up and brushed off our dirty feet before putting our shoes back on over our very wrinkled tights, and whereas Rach’s dirty foot was hidden in her boot, the dirt on my tights was clearly visible around the sides of my foot and over the tops of my toes in my little sandals. Tom meanwhile bent down and picked up his trainers, looking over at me for approval, and I smiled and told him it was fine.

We carried on walking for about another ten minutes, with Tom getting the feet of his tights absolutely filthy, until we came out of the wood and proceeded across a small field till we got down near the river. Although the ground here was quite damp, it was still quite firm and only my toes started getting a bit damp as my tights soaked up the mud though Tom‘s shoeless feet turned black as the mud covered his tights. Once near the river we stopped up on the bank, deciding that it was the ideal spot, although Tom was not aware of this. The reason it was ideal, was that down near the river, where it floods over the banks regularly, the mud is extremely soft and is generally at least ankle deep and very gloopy.

As planned, Rach and I took off our jackets and sat on them on the bank, and Tom followed suit. We sat chatting for a few minutes and then had another cigarette as Rach and I contemplated what we were about to do and I could feel my juices flowing already as I thought about it.

Once I had finished smoking I stood up, pretending to just be stretching my legs as I paced along the top of the steep bank, discreetly looking down at the mud. Rachel stood up a minute later and walked over to me and I saw Tom about to do the same. I told Tom to stay where he was and Rach and I had a whispered conversation, checking we were both still up for it and discussing what we were going to do. When we were both happy, we walked back over hand in hand to right in front of Tom. We looked out across the river with our backs to Tom, and then without warning, I started to run down the bank, keeping hold of Rachel’s hand as I went.

As soon as we got to the bottom of the bank, our feet sank in the cold ankle deep mud and I could feel it instantly soak straight through my thick tights and splash right up my legs. As we got right in the middle of the mud I felt my right shoe come off my foot, just as Rachel fell over on to her knees, putting her arms out to stop her going face first. I stood laughing at Rach on all fours as she started to get up, all the while loving the feeling of the soft mud around my feet and I found myself digging my shoeless right foot deeper into the mud with my toes.

Once Rachel was up we had a good look at each other as Rachel swore at me and pretended to be pissed off. Her boots were totally caked in the thick mud, as was the majority of her thick tights, especially the fronts of her legs which were covered right up to her thighs. She had also managed to get large splashes over the front of her top right over her breasts, as well as some on her face and her arms were plastered up to the elbows. The tops of her thighs had remained relatively unscathed just below her skirt with her tights just starting to turn a darker green as the water and mud soaked into the thick nylon. When she turned round, I saw that her back was pretty much untouched with just a few mud splashes up it. Her tights at the back, were dry from just above the knee, and further down to the tops of her boots there was a clean dry strip where the mud hadn’t soaked right round.

We then had a look at me and I started by one at a time bringing my feet up out of the mud, starting with my shoeless right foot. My tights were totally caked over my feet so that you couldn’t even tell what colour they were, though as I moved my foot you could still see the wrinkled soggy nylon moving, especially over my toes. When I lifted up my left foot, there was no definition between my shoe and my foot and all you could see were my loose wet tights wrinkling over my toes and around my ankles as I moved it about. My legs had large splats of mud all over them up to the knees, with lumps of mud actually hanging off my tights. Above my knees I was pretty untouched with just a few little splashes on my tights and skirt and nothing really on my top.

Rachel soon made it obvious though that this was about to change as she moaned about the state she was in, and before I knew what was happening she had dived forward into me, knocking me straight onto my back in the mud with her lying on top of me. I felt the mud soak straight through the backs of my tights and top and even my hair as I went into the mud. I swore at Rach as she sat astride my waist, pinning me down by my arms as I wriggled around and brought my mud covered legs up around her body. Rach then sat up and grabbed hold of my left foot, sliding her fingers between my foot and shoe as I felt the wet mud soaking through my tights between my legs, working its way up between my arse cheeks and right up to my pussy. She played with my foot for a while, tickling me through my slippery mud caked tights and then as my foot was so slippery she managed to slide my toes out from under the thin straps of my sandal so it was only held on around the ankle. Rachel then caressed my slick tights some more, right over my foot and down the back of my leg which really turned me on. After this she undid the ankle strap of my shoe and I watched as she took it off and threw it out in to the river so that I had no chance of getting it back. Once my shoe was out of the way she continued to play with my foot and I could feel my slick muddy tights sliding around my foot as she caressed it.

She then moved to just my toes, pressing her fingers and my tights between them, knowing it was turning me on no end, especially combined with the feeling of the cool mud between my legs. After playing with my toes for a short while, Rachel grabbed the thick nylon between them and pulled at it and I could feel my slick tights easily sliding over my foot until there was about eight inches of my tights stretched out from my toes. She then let go and the excess tights hung down under my foot, dripping with mud and water.

Rachel’s next move was to lie down on top of me and I put my legs and feet back down into the mud and we kissed as our hands found their way between each others legs and we began to finger each other through our thick tights, pressing the muddy nylon right up into each others pussies. When we finished fingering each other I rolled us over, with a bit of help from Rach, so that she was now flat on her back in the mud. I got up and then knelt astride Rach’s left thigh, facing her feet, with my right knee between her legs and foot on her stomach with my filthy sole pointing at her face. I felt Rach’s hands start to play with my foot as I got her to bring her right foot up to me, allowing me to take hold of her ankle with my left hand and her wet tights just above her boot with my right. I then slowly began to unzip her boot, quite excited at the though of seeing what state her foot was in. As soon as the boot was undone I pulled it off her foot and dropped it in the mud, revealing the rest of her tights clad leg. Just below her knee, where the top of her boots had been her tights were filthy where the mud had seeped in. Below this her tights were mainly just damp where the water had soaked into the thick nylon down around the top of her calf and then down to her ankle they were still pretty dry until her foot which was absolutely sodden where the water and mud had flooded her boots.

I started to play with her dirty tights, mainly over her foot, stroking the wet wrinkled nylon with my hands, concentrating on her sole and toes which I knew would turn her on as much as it did me as the slick nylon moved over her foot. As I did this, I looked across to Tom to see if he was enjoying the show and I saw that he had removed his trousers and was now sat near the bottom of the bank stroking his bright blue nyloned legs. I smiled at him as I held onto Rachel’s foot with my left hand and then grabbed hold of her tights at the back of her calve with my right. I pulled the wet nylon away from her leg and then hooked a finger into the thick nylon and pulled until I felt my finger go right through it, ripping a hole in her tights. As soon as my finger was through her tights I put another couple of fingers into it and kept pulling at the material until the hole was about four inches across right across her calf muscle with several large ladders coming from it.

As soon as Rachel realised I had ripped open her tights she called me a bitch and brought her shoeless right foot up and used it to push me off her, causing me to fall forwards into the mud. I rolled over onto my side and looked round to see Rachel getting up onto her knees with her shoeless foot now buried in the deep mud. I then rolled flat onto my back as Rachel shuffled up between my legs on her knees and I brought my legs up and put my feet onto her chest in a feeble attempt to stop her. Rachel took hold of my left foot, which still had the excess nylon hanging from the toes, and began to play with it with both hands, pressing it hard against her tits. As she did this I lifted my right foot up to her face and rubbed the filthy nylon over her right cheek. Rachel’s hands then slid up my nyloned leg and I watched as she took hold of my tights right over my knee and used both hands to rip them open, exposing the whole of my knee and sending large ladders up and down my leg.

After she had ripped my tights, I brought my feet down, putting them either side of Rachel and I sat up and put my arms around her waist. Because she was still up on her knees, my head was at the height of her breasts and I made good use of this by pressing my face hard into them, able to feel her erect nipples through her wet mud covered top. Rachel seemed to enjoy this and put her hands either side of my head, holding me into her. After a minute, I whispered for her to lift her top and straight away she pulled it up to just above her tits. She kept hold of her top as I used my mouth and tongue on her solid nipples and as I did this I gradually moved my hands down over her skirt and onto her thighs. I then slid my hands up under her skirt and began to caress her backside through her thick wet tights. Rachel started to gently moan as she became more and more aroused and I began clawing at her nylon covered arse cheeks with my finger nails. Once I could tell Rachel was really turned on I grabbed at her tights on both cheeks of her backside and pulled at them simultaneously, ripping both sides wide open.

I laughed as Rachel swore at me and pushed me away, causing her tights to rip more as I still had hold of them. Rachel then stood up and turned round as she lifted her skirt to inspect the damage, making sure that both Tom and I could see and leaving her tits exposed. Her tights were ripped open right across each dirty bare cheek, with the holes going down to the re-inforced bands at the tops of her legs and up to the waist band and there was just a small strip going down between her cheeks with the seam. The thick dirty nylon around the holes was very tatty and badly laddered right down to the gusset of her tights.

Rachel then bent down and unzipped her remaining boot and lifted her filthy foot out of it, leaving the boot stood upright in the mud. She gave us chance to have a quick look at her previously hidden foot and leg and I saw that her tights were wet right the way down and the majority of the nylon was filthy where the mud had had chance to soak into her boot. I then watched as she slowly placed her shoeless foot into the mud and it disappeared up to the ankle. I then stood up as the look on Rachel’s face told me she meant business.

No sooner had I stood up than Rachel was coming at me. I tried to avoid her but she just got hold of me and we both went flying into the mud, landing on our sides. We held onto each other and began to roll around in the mud as we wrestled and I felt her grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up. I put up a bit of a struggle just for fun as she tried to get my top up , but it wasn’t long before I felt my boobs being exposed and instantly covered in mud. I allowed Rachel to get my top totally off and then after a bit more of a struggle I got hers off too and the feeling of our bare mud covered breasts sliding against each other was out of this world.

Once topless, we continued rolling about in the mud pretending to wrestle, and I felt Rachel grab the waistband of my tights at the back where it was showing above my skirt. She started to pull at it with both hands and I began to laugh as I felt like my tights were cutting me in half between the legs. I then heard the rip and felt the pressure between my legs ease slightly. Even though my tights had ripped, Rachel kept pulling and I could feel her hands getting further up my back as my tights ripped and stretched more and more. When she eventually let go, the waist band of my tights twanged back down and I felt my tights become very loose over my backside and down between my legs. After this we continued to wrestle, rolling about aimlessly in the mud with our hands all over each others bodies, concentrating on each others feet and legs and grabbing wildly at each others tights, pulling at them and ripping them open right across our legs, though neither of us ripped open the feet of the tights.

Eventually, when there wasn’t much of our tights left to rip, we agreed to call it a day. We both stood up and looked at each other and ourselves and we laughed as we realised that we were totally plastered in mud. The remains of our filthy tights hung off our legs in tatters, and we lifted up our short skirts to see that our tights were even ripped open around the crotch so our mud covered pussies were totally exposed. We had a quick hug, squashing our slippery mud covered tits together and then walked through the mud down to the edge of the river. We stood just in the edge of the water in our tattered tights for a short while, looking down at our tights which were hanging off our feet and were surprised at just how cold it was, but after a minute we plucked up the courage to venture in further. As we got in past our knees, I turned to Tom who was now stood just in the edge of the mud with his huge cock straining against his bright blue tights and I asked him if he would bring Rachel’s boots down. Rachel and I then watched as he casually walked in to the deep mud in just his tights and picked up her boots and brought them down to us, wading straight out into the river.

As all three of us then carried on into the river up to our waists as we chatted about how much fun it had been, and after a couple of minutes, when we had got the worst of the mud off our legs and Rachel had rinsed her boots out we headed back up onto the bank. Although still very dirty and stained, you could at least tell what colour mine and Rachel’s ripped and laddered tights had been as they hung off our legs in soggy tattered threads and the left foot of my tights was still hanging loosely off my toes from where Rachel had stretched them. We walked back up through the mud to our stuff, collecting our tops on the way, once again filthying our feet and then Tom slipped his jeans over his filthy wet tights as Rachel and I put our coats on over our still muddy bare breasts, leaving them totally unzipped to give teasing glances of our tits..

Tom then picked up his trainers and Rachel her boots and we headed back across the field to the woods in our ruined tights, touching each other up and praying that we didn’t run into anyone as there was no way to hide the state we were in. during the walk toms jeans became obviously wet right down the legs as the water soaked through from his thick tights and there was an obvious bulge in them from where he was obviously still very turned on.

As we got near the fallen tree Tom grabbed hold of me and pinned me up against a tree and began kissing me, sliding his hands inside my coat to play with my mud covered tits. Rachel then moved behind him and undid his jeans and slid her hand down inside his tights to hold his solid prick as toms right hand found its way up my skirt and into my very hot and wet pussy. I so badly wanted him to shag me there and then but Rachel and I had agreed that there wouldn’t be any of that till we got home and eventually I managed to pull away from him, leaving my hot pussy dripping wet. We then carried on to the car, thankfully meeting no-one on the way and we all jumped back in, with Tom being made to drive while Rachel and I played with each other on the back seat.

As soon as we got back home we let Tom have his wicked way with us on the kitchen floor with me and Rach in our skirts and tights and tom in his top and tights and by the end of it Toms tights were in as bad a state as mine and Rach’s. we then all progressed up stairs where we all jumped in the shower together, still in our tights, and had more filthy sex as we cleaned each other up.