Burning Nylons?

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Burnfan00

Burning Nylons?

Post by Burnfan00 »

I would like to ask a question here. As I am a fan of nylons, and still more of slowly rip and destroy them, does anybody know if there are pics for bruning nylons? Burnig shoes is a big section here, but I also love to see nylons burn. But this is something I simply do not find in the web. I would be happy for every pic/link, if something like that exists. Thanks. :D
Boots

Post by Boots »

phrunner

Burning Nylons

Post by phrunner »

I've burned a few pair of my GF's nylons after having run the hell out of them while making love at her parent's mountain cabin. I threw them in the fireplace. It was a turn on to throw them in loosely and watch them slowly ignite. However, for me too, it is more fun for me to ruin her pantyhose and make love to her while doing so.
karina

Post by karina »

my mother burning a pair of my Black 80 denier opaque Tights. !!ImageImageImage