A short story: The Weekend

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JDFC

A short story: The Weekend

Post by JDFC »

Part I:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since both of us would be getting an early start in the morning, Ashley decided that it would behoove her to spend Friday night over my house. She met up with me in the employee lounge just after 6:30 that evening to discuss her situation with me. Ash mentioned that she noticed that I would be clocking in at seven in the morning, and that she would be in shortly thereafter at 8:30. She also stated that with the recent spike in gas prices, it would be foolish of her to drive nearly half an hour to her home and back to work within such a short period of time. As she watched me eat my steak sandwich, I replied that it would be no problem if she stayed the night at my place, since she had spent the night on several occasions before, but that I would not be able to clock out until 10:30. Her reply to this was that she would clock out for the night at 10:00, and was willing to wait for me outside.

The time then came later in the evening when I clocked out and headed home for the night. Just as she promised, Ashley waited for me outside. She looked so very stunning in her navy blue polo under her denim jacket. Her round rear end was perfectly accentuated in her khaki pants, underneath which was a pristine pair of chocolate-colored hose. She then followed me in her car the two miles to my house. Even though we drove onto the property and parked our cars at twenty minutes to eleven, it was not until quarter after eleven that we entered the house and went down the hall to my room after we walked, talked, giggled, and smooched out in the backyard underneath a warm, moonlit sky in late May.

Immediately after taking a seat on my bed, Ashley kicked off her brown leather flats that were the same shade of her hose and stripped out of her work clothes down to her white cotton bra and hose as I took off my sneakers and emptied my pants pockets. I then slowly watched Ash lay her head on the pillow while she turned on my television as I took off my royal blue polo and brown belt and laid them neatly in my closet. Ash then looked up and caught me leering at her petite body, at which she giggled mindlessly.
shoeplay = ticklish feet
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

“Do you love what you see,” she teasingly asked in her softest voice.

“You know I do,” I replied in the same soft tone as I walked back over to my bed to sit next to her as I took off my pants and neatly hung them up for the next morning.

After putting on my pajamas and finally getting a chance to sit down, I scanned Ashley from head to toe, finally fixating on her wiggling toes. As she stared attentively at the television, I nonchalantly reached my hand out and curiously wondered if her sexy feet, encased in this silky pair of pantyhose, were ticklish. I knew she was ticklish, for I momentarily thought back to last July when she mindlessly blurted out ‘don’t tickle me’ in front of a small group of our co-workers one Saturday evening at work. What I wanted to find out, though, was the extent to how ticklish she really was.

“Stop it!” Ashley loudly squealed as she kicked my hand away. “Don’t you dare do that! You know how ticklish I am!” She then loudly scoffed at me and swung her head back around to resume watching The Tonight Show while I stared blankly at her shaking her head in disbelief. She clearly wished not to be tickled mercilessly at my hands, but her scrunched soles begged otherwise.

“I just want to know why you don‘t want me to tickle you,” I softly asked her as Jay wrapped up his monologue. Ash turned to me and rested her head in her hand as she politely smiled at me. “I don’t like to be tickled."

With that, we both got ready to some much needed sleep. Returning from the bathroom to my bed, I laid down next to my love who was still clad in only her bra and pantyhose. I tried not to think about rubbing my fingertips across Ashley’s ticklish body the best I could as the two of us spooned and cuddled for the rest of the night.
shoeplay = ticklish feet
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

When I woke the next morning at 6:00, I still fantasized about tickling those sexy, mouth-watering feet and legs of Ashley’s. One look at her, and how peaceful she looked as she slept there in the early morning sunrise, made me think better of my devious thoughts. Besides, I didn’t want my baby to be grumpy when I met up with her at work a few hours afterwards. Although her hose-covered legs and creamy skin were so tantalizing, I got dressed and started my day. Before opening the door of my room and leaving the house, I took one look at Ashley before tiptoeing back over to the bed, squatting over the bed, and gently kissing her on the corner of her full lips.

The next time I got a chance to talk to my little woman was near 12:30 that afternoon when both our hour-long lunch breaks began to overlap. Even though I was halfway through my meal period, it was a great sight for my sore eyes to see Ash bound through the door to the employee lounge with a Burger King bag and a medium Sprite in her hand. She sat across the table from me as I finished my bottle of Mountain Dew and flipped through the newspaper. Grinning at me sinisterly after she removed her chicken sandwich and fries from the brown paper bag, she managed to wiggle her tired feet from her shoes and lay her heels on my stomach.

The smell that emitted from Ashley’s sweaty nylon feet overtook my olfactory nerves made me become instantly aroused. If we weren’t in a public surrounding, I would have definitely worshipped my lady’s feet right then and there. I would have cradled her left nylon-clad foot, which was currently resting on my chest, and brought it up and into my mouth to suck on it like a lollipop. While I was doing that, Ashley would bring her right nylon-clad foot, which was wiggling teasingly beside me on the bench where I was seated, and rub it back and forth along my groin area.
shoeplay = ticklish feet
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

“I’ll see ya later,” I softly yet proudly extolled as it was now 12:53, and I had to leave this unbelievable spectacle and punch back in to work. The remaining hours seemed to fly by for me, for it was 4:00 before I knew it. I quickly clocked out from my shift and burst through the electronic sliding doors so that I could retreat to the relaxation of my homestead. It was not until a few minutes after 5:30, after I had caught a quick nap while watching the Indianapolis 500 time trials, that Ashley came into my room.

“I’m hungry,” she burst out before I could say anything.

I just chuckled at her and yawned.

“I also need to go home and change my clothes,” she quickly added.

“Hold on…let me get up, “I nonchalantly replied.

On the walk outside as we walked to her red sports coupe, Ash hit me with the question that every young adult asks their boyfriend or girlfriend on Saturday evening, “what are we doing tonight?”

“I don’t know yet. I haven’t had the chance to call Tony yet and see what’s up,” I replied as she turned the ignition over and backed up so she could exit the driveway.

Nearly an hour later, after Ash had changed into a lovely aqua shirt and blue denim skirt, we arrived at a restaurant nearby to my house for dinner. En route there, I had called my best friend Anthony to see if he and his girlfriend Jenny had eaten dinner yet. Upon learning that they hadn’t, I invited them to join Ashley and I there. Later, we would be joining our other friend Chuck at Tony’s apartment.
shoeplay = ticklish feet