sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

karina

Post by karina »

OK here is the first offering......remember you can still save them so keep voting :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vGumo5ZMQ........This is only "part one" so you can still choose "Black Tights" ..im giving it one more week then i shall film part TWO which will be the final Film :twisted: :twisted:
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

I think there doomed....poor guys looks like there fighting for the life....great vid,thnaks
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

Trashy wrote:I think there doomed....poor guys looks like there fighting for the life....great vid,thnaks
...oh they were ..i could feel even the waistband gripping Tighter around my waist..Damn Tights!! well they have got it coming This weekend all being well ..my sister should be out on sunday , so i will have them all to myself with nobody being able to save them..unless of course you vote for the Black ones ..those HORRID school type Tights we all had to wear through our school years.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Karina,

I just wondering. I like that you abuse and rip tight. But, what is the reason why you hate tight so much? I'm very curious to know! :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
karina

Post by karina »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:Karina,

I just wondering. I like that you abuse and rip tight. But, what is the reason why you hate tight so much? I'm very curious to know! :)
>>>>>>>>"those HORRID school type Tights we all had to wear through our school years." :x :x :x
karina

Post by karina »

Im having second thoughts :shock: i really am now thinking of Destroying The Black Tights not the Blue ones...if im allowed as this is a poll...
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Are the blue tights crying :cry: out to you Karina?....are you loseing sleep?...tee hee. There both look nice. I think the poll should be the judge. Maybe some of use could send you some to destroy if you vid gets lots of feedback

I guess I will have to wait to see what pair is doomed :?:
I'm Trashed