sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Karina, great video! Thanks so much for destroying those tights, for me it's even sexier that they weren't actually yours to destroy!
You could always upload the full video to Google Videos, I believe they don't have a time limit. Or upload it to something like rapidshare or megashare so that we could see it in really high quality!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow Karina! This is the best tight destruction I ever seen!
Thank you so much to provide this video!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
karina

Post by karina »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:Both of them are sexy and very nice, but I must admit the blue one must be destroyed :)
>>>>Well thanks for your comments ...I Had to make it ..[the film] after you said "the blue one "MUST be Destroyed"...so i kinda Killed them ..slowly....what was going through my mind...Having to wear thick Tights all through my school years then while working as a waitress ..so it was a pleasure destroying them and hearing the nylon tear .. :lol: they were fighting for there Life!! They Lost!! :wink:
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

I Think the tools of destruction should include a file of some sort next time. I think tearing is them is better than cutting them. You did a lot of everything though so i still give you an A+. I can't wait for the next vid.
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

I Think i can get another pair of those Blue Tights :lol: ...there is another pair lurking around in the costume department at college and a Blue Lycra skirt..have seen them ,but dont know where they are..might be under the stage....will have to find them!!....look at these... Image a whole box of old Tights ...a lot of them are Black opaques at the bottom of the box ....
olivio

Post by olivio »

these box of old tights is very great
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow...so you can take what you want? that's great. I think you should enjoy them for a bit. :D
I'm Trashed