sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

karina wrote:>>>>>>>>"those HORRID school type Tights we all had to wear through our school years." :x :x :x

I must admit those must be destroyed!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
karina

Post by karina »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:
karina wrote:>>>>>>>>"those HORRID school type Tights we all had to wear through our school years." :x :x :x

I must admit those must be destroyed!
>>>>>>>ImageImage>>>>>Of Course!!!! :twisted:
olivio

Post by olivio »

Fine karina,
Please shred the tights in small pieces, now
olivio
karina

Post by karina »

Trashy wrote:Are the blue tights crying :cry: out to you Karina?....are you loseing sleep?...tee hee. There both look nice. I think the poll should be the judge. Maybe some of use could send you some to destroy if you vid gets lots of feedback

I guess I will have to wait to see what pair is doomed :?:
Trashy You are correct ...The Poll should be the judge otherwise its pointless having one in thr first place..i just wish there was more votes than the 10 already...so far it looks like the blue tights that have got to be Slaughter'ed or Executed which ever you prefer..once gone they have gone because you carn.t replace them :cry: :cry: being very hard to find, whilst Black are everywhere!!
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Destruction of Blue Tights is a Great video Karina. great sound, I like how you tease us in the beginning and it was kind of sexy. I'm sure you will think of more ways to destroy the sexy tights you/ have that you love and hate. Thanks :twisted:
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

Thanks.....The Tights went through so much pain/Torture..i took my time to make it last ..16 minutes in Total however utube will only allow 10 minutes so i had to edit the film and cut 6 minutes off !! so a lot you dont see...they were Tougher to destroy than i thought ..the cheese grater would not even break them !!that is untill i turned it around :twisted: I Think its because they had A LOT of spandex in them which made them very opaque and stretchy...its funny ..i could honestly feel the waistband gripping me tighter as i attacked those tights. Whats become of the scraps....well i have an old aunty who uses nylon tights and cuts them up for ties for her garden plants...hee hee..my sister has been asking where her Blue tights have disapeared...when she sees Plants with sky blue nylon scraps of tight in our aunties Garden ..what will she think..? little does she know :twisted: I Now need more Tights to Destroy!! here is the link..http://youtube.com/watch?v=15rPmUuAWDw
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Oh I was wondering about the editing on the Vid. Maybe next time you post two vids, but I still think it was great. I'm glad they put up a good fight, oh you have great legs. :D
I'm Trashed