abused nylons - new photo set

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Leglover2k8

abused nylons - new photo set

Post by Leglover2k8 »

I put up a photo set of some abused nylons this morning
Here is a sample:
Image Image

nude 7 denier pantyhose, check them out!

Please tell me what you think, it's your comments that keep me posting pics!

Hugs
-Sera
Leglover2k8

Post by Leglover2k8 »

No comments? :(
phrunner

A Run in Your Pantyhose

Post by phrunner »

Nice run! I love seeing a run in a pair of sheer pantyhose, especially when the wearer plays with it and shows if off. Would love to see you in a runned pair of charcoal or black pantyhose.
olivio

Post by olivio »

of course.
Runs in pantyhose are very sexy, espessially if the pantyhose go to fire after the worn out.
olivio
phrunner

Pantyhose Runs

Post by phrunner »

They can be thrown in the fire...but only after they have been filled with so many sexy runs that the pantyhose are virtually spider webs. I love for pantyhose to be completely useless before discarding them.

Would love to see a few pics of you in charcoal or black pantyhose with a one inch wide run down your entire leg. You in sheer to waist pantyhose, pop a small hole just under your waistband and put a run down the entire length of your leg...the run goes all the way down until it stops at either the reinforced toe or toe seam...depending upon whether you wear sheer toe or reinforced toe pantyhose.
Last edited by phrunner on Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olivio

Post by olivio »

Hi phrunner,
nice discribes from you it is nearly my dreams
phrunner

Pantyhose runs

Post by phrunner »

Hi Olivio,

It is my dream too...I love it, i.e., runs in pantyhose. They always excite me too no end...especially when there is a noticeable run in pantyhose. I love the look of a run that goes from waist to toe....one continuous run in the pantyhose....MMMM! :twisted: