GF's abused shoe & boot pictures *UPDATED*

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Very nice pics :wink: Thanks for sharing them!

I also like the older photos, especially the purple boots sets. What happened to them?
(I have this question for a year now but didn't knew the owner of the album here :wink:)
chavsneakers

i have them

Post by chavsneakers »

i actually did have a pair of them red boots exactly the same in size 7 or 8, and they were by KIT,

but I swapped with a guy and I got a pair of knee high boots, that are size 8 (im size 9) but they feel so loose as they are wide fitting, thes epics to come later
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
Boots

Post by Boots »

Thanks all for your reply's!

The ballet flats, especially the black one, is really cool at seems to be well worn. Great.

Yea these are about 2/3 years old, she has new ones but they already have a hole in! I'll try and get more pics of them and others up soon!

I also like the older photos, especially the purple boots sets. What happened to them?
(I have this question for a year now but didn't knew the owner of the album here Wink)

These were destroyed and thrown out. I dont think I have any photos of the destroyed boots but I will have a look on my old PC.

i actually did have a pair of them red boots exactly the same in size 7 or 8, and they were by KIT,

Her red boots are from Office and cost £95! :shock: They are 100% leather and again she must have only worn them about 7 times and you can see the abuse :twisted:

I will post more photos of her shoes & boots soon I hope!

May even abuse some of her older shoes a little :D
Boots

Post by Boots »

As promised I have uploaded a couple of more pictures.

Two of the well worn Topshop flats

And the Gold Faith strappy stilettos

Go to my webshots to see them all...

Enjoy