Who is Kitty?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Who is Kitty?

I know.
36%
Tell me, tell me!
60%
Kitty? Who's Kitty?
4%

Total votes: 25

Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

I know who kitty is :D its on the bottom of the front page, u cant miss it
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Now, I know why she's so professionnal! :) I can also put a name on her beautiful face :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)

Post by Guest »

I am guessing that Kitty = Toni Leigh. :)

I knew Kitty/Toni had it in her to be a professional model. And I was right. She IS a model! So now, about that abuse shoe calendar we were talking about.... :P

As far as being the next supermodel, I think she has a chance. Just land a contract with a cosmetic company. Model for a few top designer. Appear in Vouge. Make herself known internationally. Its that simple. :lol:

By the way, has she done any acting? For movies, plays, TVs, commercials, computer games? I haven't found anything in term of acting yet. :?:

I have never heard of her parents. :?: :?:

Here is a link to an interesting article I found about Kitty/Toni. :)
http://cars.ign.com/articles/452/452126 ... ?fromint=1

PS, should I start referring to Kitty as Toni now? :idea:
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Anonymous wrote:I am guessing that Kitty = Toni Leigh. :)

I knew Kitty/Toni had it in her to be a professional model. And I was right. She IS a model! So now, about that abuse shoe calendar we were talking about.... :P

As far as being the next supermodel, I think she has a chance. Just land a contract with a cosmetic company. Model for a few top designer. Appear in Vouge. Make herself known internationally. Its that simple. :lol:

By the way, has she done any acting? For movies, plays, TVs, commercials, computer games? I haven't found anything in term of acting yet. :?:

I have never heard of her parents. :?: :?:

Here is a link to an interesting article I found about Kitty/Toni. :)
http://cars.ign.com/articles/452/452126 ... ?fromint=1

PS, should I start referring to Kitty as Toni now? :idea:

That was me, Scuffy, but somehow the board didn't log me in.
Scuffy

Yellow Ferrari

Post by Guest »

If Kitty (or Toni) owns a M3, who owns the yellow Ferrari?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

you can still call her kitty.
i think everyone here has gotten used to that.

as long as we are together it is unlikely that she
will be the next supermodel. i like to save her
just for us wamshoe freaks... hahaha

we both drive whatever cars we have.
just that she picked out the bmw.
Bootluv

Bootluv's Guest Page - Kitty

Post by Bootluv »

Wetshoe wrote:you can still call her kitty.
i think everyone here has gotten used to that.

as long as we are together it is unlikely that she
will be the next supermodel. i like to save her
just for us wamshoe freaks... hahaha

we both drive whatever cars we have.
just that she picked out the bmw.

Thanks for saving Kitty for us Wetshoe. Or should I call her Toni now. I think I'll stick with calling her Kitty, because she's so purrr...fect, in boots!!! :lol:

And now, I've got the "Guest Page - Kitty" up & running on my site now, for everyone to enjoy:

http://www.bootluv.com/guest/kitty/kitty.html

Wetshoe is gonna help me out with this portion of my gallery. I like to thank you & Kitty for having such a lovely website. I look forward to working with you on my guest page. Until then, enjoy!!! 8)

-Bootluv-