I'm getting rid of a load of shoes.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

um

I'm getting rid of a load of shoes.

Post by um »

Im geting rid of a load of old mostly thrashed shoes, does anyone want a pair or want me to do anything with any of them.`

I don?t care if my account is deactivated, but I have to speak up here. I am not SPAM, but I am a tired, stressed depressed alcoholic, who is now very pissed off at the slightest thing. And Thys has really pissed me off accusing me to be a Spammer even though given the number of legitimate posts I have left. But I would like to say that Thys is a complete wanker and I wish him to drop dead. CUNT.
Last edited by um on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thys

Post by Thys »

SPAM!!

:mrgreen:
um

Post by um »

actually it is not. i have been a member here for some time now, and my post is quite real actually. I am just as cheesed off about the amount of SPAM going around here as everyone else. BUT I AM NOT A SPAMMER.
um

Post by um »

I don?t care if my account is deactivated, but I have to speak up here. I am not SPAM, but I am a tired, stressed depressed alcoholic, who is now very pissed off at the slightest thing. And Thys has really pissed me off accusing me to be a Spammer even though given the number of legitimate posts I have left. But I would like to say that Thys is a complete wanker and I wish him to drop dead. CUNT.
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

if you dont want them i will have them!!!!!
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

if you dont want them i will have them!!!!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

ill take any or all of them