Little update...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Vicky

Little update...

Post by Vicky »

Hello everyone...

just wanted to let you know that I've done a little update on my website.... :D

Vicky

See: Vicky's boots

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! Vicky, very nice update :) I really enjoy the foamy boot gallery. Those boots are very beautiful. I like every heels in metal/steel boots/shoes (as you see in my avatar). They looks very confortable :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Wet boots, wet pumps, any wet shoes... I just love it :wink:

Great pics!
WetHeels
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Hi Vicky!

Nice to see you here again! Thank you for your unique pictures - as you know I really love these boots, I even have them in my collection - and it's so fascinating to see them in unusual situations. :) I added them to the Top 3 of my favorite "unusual" shoe pictues ;)

I remember you was wondering that there are so many views to your galleries and there had been only a few feedbacks. I'm a little bit angry of this, too. Can't imagine that there are so many people who cannot understand English. In every case it's disappointing if you take photos and upload them to make them viewable for all users - and there aren't some interestimg replies which doen't consist of two lines.

By the way, I have some new questions for you. :) Your answer to my last one in the old forum was very exciting, but I had no chance to write back. :(
Sorry, I don't want to make you any trouble, but I'm really interested in what has been your favorite shoe adventure. :) Or is it the same every time you have fun with your shoes? Surely you know about all the crazy things which some guys like to see here - and what's the worst thing you like to do to one of your shoes one time? The black Buffalo boots e.g.... :)
I'm glad if you'd write back! :)

Bye, Xenrhys
hotboots

Boots abuse

Post by hotboots »

Wow Vicky, great pictures. Would you ever dare to burn a pair of your boots. I would love to see you dry a pair of these boots off in your fire place.... hb
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

WOW I love the black boots with the silver heels.... Carnt wait for the next update..... :lol:
HHDS

Re: Boots abuse

Post by Guest »

Hi Xhenry,

thanks for all your commendations!
Actually I'm not really disappointed that there are so few people giving feedback to my pictures. Obviously there really are a lot of people who like to see these galleries. I just would be happy if there would exist more galleries concerning wet leather boots.
Concerning your question, I have to admit that I won't ever do things that really would destroy my boots. I love high heeled knee boots, I love to wear them, to feel the leather, doing crazy things like playing in water with my boots on, my hubby loves to see me in boots - and it turns him on when I'm getting wet in boots. For me it's always a lot of fun to fill them with water something else.... I don't care if they get wet - it's just boots.... they will get dry again - and I've got some more of them anyway...

Have fun,
Vicky