cant' move into SHHA link

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Hmmm

cant' move into SHHA link

Post by Hmmm »

:x
Boot Girl

Can?t move into SHHA link.

Post by Boot Girl »

Would love to see the site, but i can?t get in. :evil:
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

as i have already said the SHHA website will be fully open by october (due to weather conditions being to nice (for a change))

the first page is online to let you see what the website will look like

I REPEAT THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LETTING ANYONE ENTER UNTILL OCTOBER 2004

J

what

Post by Guest »

i have never heard anything so funny,no mud in england :lol:

You could always do something other then a mud shoot,or has all the mess dryed up too............................................... :roll:
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

ah...same person who posted the s.h.i.t. post hmm mate dont try and be smart, if you have seen the website you will know that im not english...and scotland has been having v.good weather recently so all the good places have dryed up...and the mess...my M stands for Mud i aint doing mess i am doing Wet and Mud....and i am going to do a wet shoot...AND a website never got going into business with one thing...

there is going to be 5 or more sets which should be updated every month

i hear

Post by Guest »

i hear you,but if you just post some pics to wet peoples whistles then you may find people will be interested and give you feedback,postive at that.

All i have seen so far is lots of if ands and buts.

Prove us wrong,i dare you. :roll:
mudcole

i

Post by mudcole »

I agree with the guest,lets just see some pics!!!!

Oh,and just a small point for you.the guest said maybe you should do a messy shoot which i think is a good idea to which you replied you don't do messy the m stands for mud.

Well why does it say on your front page for you new site "WAM" and then underneath say "WET AND MESSY"..... :?
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com