Ready for abuse(Second update)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Ready for abuse(Second update)

Post by Me&MessySophie »

bought these on ebay their not the sexy shoes that was in the picture as you can see SO ABUSE YEAH :twisted:

what there supposed to be :P

Not the same are they :cry:

Well
MUD :?:
FOOD :?:
WATER :?:
RIPPING the heel covering on a brick :?:

NO burning or breaking the heels off OK not yet anyway :!:

Or do you have any other sursestions :?:

Me
Last edited by Me&MessySophie on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mof

Post by mof »

Hi Me,
ripping sounds good...very good. I think these shoes will be looking even better without the heel covering :wink:

cu,
mof
shred

Post by shred »

They are STILL very sexy, and I am so sorry that you decided to abuse them hehehehehe

Scuffing the heels sounds like a wonderfull idea. But if you soak them in the water first the leather get softer and is damaged more easily.

Just make sure you are doing some permanent damage, not just raindrops or so. :twisted:

Shred
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

My favorite picts of yours is the heel scuffing and cutting the toe open on her white and black print pumps. Heel scuffing is a good start.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Food!
high heel sandals

Post by high heel sandals »

Last edited by high heel sandals on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Mud please :D