More of my collection

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

valerie

More of my collection

Post by valerie »

Hi ,
Here are a "few" more of my shoes and boots just one of each pair on this pic! some are very dusty through standing around unused :shock: I'm sure someone will have some thoughts... :D Valerie xx
mof

Post by mof »

Hi Valerie,
I want to see one pair of these beaufitful collection gone up in flames :P

cu,
mof
heels

Post by heels »

:twisted: :evil: LET ME CUM ON THEM PLEASE
valerie

Post by valerie »

These were used about 3 years ago..with a friend on a photo shoot..they are still in a plastic sack somewhere in the house (attic maybe) and still as you see them!...Valerie
valerie

Post by valerie »

Sorry about the first pic ..this one should be better..Valerie xx :D
Mr.Badguy

i remember them

Post by Mr.Badguy »

i didn't know you had them..wonder what happened to them. that was a great photo shoot. i only saw a few pics from the shoot. i loved the white boots in that shoot. esp the shorter pair..any chance you can dig them out and take some shots of them? or rather both pairs? maybe they can be dealt some more abuse?? :D

hope all is well...

Mr.Badguy
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love to see more picts of your pumps. Especially the two black and white slingbacks. Love your collection.